UK
HOST:
@Noodles

DURATION:
April 6th-7th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members.

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post - it's easier for me to see all entrants that way.
2. Tag @digitalbabe_LV426 and say hello (in your own words) and/or post something funny. :)

CONTEST TERMS:
- One entry per person.
- Winner pays shipping.

PRIZE:
Cars 3D Blu-ray SteelBook
Bolt 3D Blu-ray
Micky Mouse Luminart Canvas

4FC44670-B5D0-4889-9495-3A3003AF5545.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for another very Generous offering Buddy :thumbs:
Wishing you all the best @digitalbabe_LV426 Hoping this is nothing too serious
I didn't consider that not everyone will know who DB is and why she's no longer active on the forums... she used to be an admin here, but recently left due to needing more time to live her life basically, so thankfully she's absolutely fine as far as her health goes. I just thought it'd be nice for folks to leave her a nice comment for if/when she returns to the forums someday. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel and Robles
I've updated the giveaway rules... obviously previous entries still stand as they are, but now all you have to do is say "hello" (in your own words if you prefer) to DB and/or post something funny. :D

I didn't consider that not everyone will know who DB is and why she's no longer active on the forums... she used to be an admin here, but recently left due to needing more time to live her life basically, so thankfully she's absolutely fine as far as her health goes. I just thought it'd be nice for folks to leave her a nice comment for if/when she returns to the forums someday. :)
Oh great to hear, I did see an award that was on offer on here in her name so automatically thought there was something up.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Oh great to hear, I did see an award that was on offer on here in her name so automatically thought there was something up.
Ah, yes... that was from a few years ago. Happy to say she overcame that and kicked cancers ass! :D

Sick :thumbs: I know the feeling our Daughter was diagnosed at 4 with it but thankfully is in the clear for the time being :thumbs::D

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel
Thanks for a great giveaway
Hi @digitalbabe_LV426 How you doin'?

Oh digitalbabe_LV426

I want to ask you “Hows Tricks?”

Do you like the New York Knicks

or like to dress as a Dominatrix?

Have you ever driven down Route 66

or sung along with Stevie Nicks?

My favourite game is Pick up Sticks

Is your favourite band Electric 6?