UK
DONATED BY:
@Noodles

DURATION:
April 1st-7th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members.

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post - it's easier for me to see all entrants that way.
2. Answer the following question...
Q: Name a classic film you'd like to see receive the premium edition treatment.

CONTEST TERMS:
- One entry per member.
- Winner pays shipping.

PRIZE:
Lawrence of Arabia - HDZeta Exclusive No.1 Blu-ray SteelBook (unsealed)

lawrence.jpg

30C4A485-1647-4065-84C6-82B0A7E1D9A9.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you Noodles :photo: Under these circumstances you should not search further and stay with David Lean since RYAN´S DAUGHTER and PASSAGE TO INDIA are missing out completely, although I would like to see something special about Tod Browning`s FREAKS or Lumet´s NETWORK....Nollem id dixisses!

Reactions: Noodles
Wow! another awesome prize! Thanks so much for your generosity @Noodles ! :happy:
A 'classic' film that I think is long overdue for a Premium Edition is of course;
Mary Poppins!
HOW could they mess up so badly missing the chance at the 50th anniversary of the epic film by just releasing a simple SteelBook?
The box-set treatment "The Sound Of Music" received is exactly what I had hoped for.
I see they are now just releasing another Steel (again, bare-bones) to coincide with the "Mary Poppins Returns" film so yeah, AGAIN they missed a great chance! :arghh:
I can't figure Studios anymore....
1554132752761.png

Cool give away. Thanks.

I'd like to see The Italian Job given the premium treatment. Or even a decent steelbook.

I'd like to see BTTF given premium treatment too, if that can be classed as a classic.

Thanks for the giveaway @Noodles

I would have to agree with @taher when he says Where Eagles Dare. One of the best WW2 caper films ever and well deserving of not only a steelbook, but a premium edition. Using the classic poster I'll attach.

For my own suggestion I would have to go with Das Boot. Came out in the 80s but it's an amazing WW2 submarine film. I really love the Pop Art steelbook, but would love something with more traditional art. (Though I've just learned there is a MONDO POSTER, one in blue, and another in red!!!!)

70lTWYeTtQfQ9HVKE12ZS7r89jM.jpgfSI5yoee0mBxwNyCvf8m3B5tFMu.jpgtwFxsOqOeQm7aAk62ZAmwYkV492.jpg

Reactions: Noodles and taher