[Not Released] G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra (Blu-ray Steelbook) [United Kingdom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched this film for the first time a week ago and I liked it. I would buy it as well. Hopefully they will release it as a steelbook at some point. I wonder if Zavvi will take this up, or if The Entertainment Store will do it (as they were the ones who picked up G.I. Joe 2). Either way I hope someone will pick it up.

Last edited:
I watched this film for the first time a week ago and I liked it. I would buy it as well. Hopefully they will release it as a steelbook at some point. I wonder if Zavvi will take this up, or if The Entertainment Store will do it (as they were the ones who picked up G.I. Joe 2). Either way I hope someone will pick it up.

Me too

The newly brunette Sienna Miller really does stand out as The Baroness in Rise of Cobra - i think she deserves to appear on the rear end of this steel :);)

sYVdb88.jpg

Last edited:

Ya I hope so too. Especially now that we'll have a steelbook for the second movie. It would be a shame to not be able to put first G.I. Joe sb next to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.