Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 18th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com

81HQWaGYKiL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will undoubtedly be super white and extra glossy, Metropolitan releases always are — The Expendables 1 & 2 are good examples on both accounts, this will be a beauty :thumbs:.

When I see a post like this, I think it's too bad crappy movies often get the honor of the steelbook treatment when so many great films (12 Years a Slave, Dallas Buyers Club, Nebraska, American Hustle, All is Lost, Her, The East, This is the End, Gibraltar, Blue is the Warmest Color, 9 Month Stretch, Venus in Fur, The Immigrant, The Young and Prodigious TS Spivet, Zulu, The Congress, The Wind Rises to name recent ones) get nothing :(.

Last edited:
Jeez, I've just watched the trailer for this. Never heard of the film before.
Was not expecting it to be a horror film judging by the cover!

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-uhnGvSK-o

had not heard of this b4, but at least it looks like a real film directed by a competent director who knows how 2 use a camera, unlike some of the other really trashy b-movies cropping up lately. Undecided on the acting, but colour me intrested :)

It ain't that great. I fast forwarded a couple of times.

Not sure about the French version but the Dutch version you see her totally naked and clean shaven ;-)

Will they release an extra hairy version then of this?

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

And i mean hairy steelbook! ( to keep the thread on the right track )

Looks decent enough, has a bit of a similar vibe of American Mary to it. Although the main question is, will it have burnt in French subtitles like the majority of French steels. Can anyone that owns past Metropolitan releases give their opinion? I know M6 are terrible for this.

Will they release an extra hairy version then of this?

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

And i mean hairy steelbook! ( to keep the thread on the right track )

If they will release a version of this where she has a respectable stash and beard, and there will be an enormous "Extra Hairy Edition" text on the cover, THEN I'll buy it straight off!

Well I may also buy it in its current state, but... :naughty:

YES! Just watched this! A definite buy and was wishing big time for a steelbook release!
Not for everybody but couldn't be more pleased. Paz de la Huerta is out of this world and her co-star was just as appetizing :LOL:
FYI this will be region locked...but who cares! Just grab this steel!

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Looks decent enough, has a bit of a similar vibe of American Mary to it. Although the main question is, will it have burnt in French subtitles like the majority of French steels. Can anyone that owns past Metropolitan releases give their opinion? I know M6 are terrible for this.

Everything is good to go! No forced subs.Metropolitan released the last couple of Resident evil steels...

Man, Paz de la Huerta isn't easy on the eyes from the neck up, but she has a killer looking body. After watching the trailer, I found that her acting skills leave a lot to be desired too. May buy this one just for the steel alone and never bother watching it. :movie:

Reactions: AnubisNefer