Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: April 29, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99

Oceans Eleven.jpg

1708606947225.png1708606959923.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They stop them before they show toy how they did the heist now. Keeps it a secret. Makes for a better ending.
Despicable Me What GIF by Trending

First time hearing about this, did they release some kind of alternative version?
Last time I watched all of them was on HD DVD though, and it was the full original version...

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Despicable Me What GIF by Trending

First time hearing about this, did they release some kind of alternative version?
Last time I watched all of them was on HD DVD though, and it was the full original version...
As I am no longer sure if you are playing along with the joke or not, as far as I'm aware they are unedited lol.

As I am no longer sure if you are playing along with the joke or not, as far as I'm aware they are unedited lol.
Oh, I didn't get any jokes, so, yeah, alright...

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Can't ever be sure nowadays what crazy people might do to movies, you know... :facepalm:

Ordered EU version of steels since US version looks like will have just 1 disc hub. And i need 2. :D

Mine took payment on the 23rd but still waiting on dispatch. Was hoping they would go out today. I actually can't remember the last time I got a pre order from Zavvi in time for my Friday night movie night.