Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 29, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £59.99

Oceans Trilogy.jpg

Oceans Trilogy open.jpg Oceans Trilogy Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Barca73
Stacked discs are worst thing. Every normal person knows that.
I believe you have it backwards, every normal person knows that not only are they easier to pull discs from but are more convenient to begin with and should have been doing that many years ago. I have all these steelbooks with those dividers and broken catches and the only way to get rid of them is to throw them away because nobody is sure in the hell going to buy them. Get with the program. :facepalm:

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Internal side but left/right... not in middle where majority of these discs would be .

1 that's an amaray. 2 that would be jumbo steelbook. Are you absolutely nuts? Jumbo steelbooks are the worst.

I don't like stacked discs, and prefer the 4 individual hubs, if it's an option. If you're talking 5/6 discs though, it obviously isn't, and you just have to accept stacked. It is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
1 that's an amaray. 2 that would be jumbo steelbook. Are you absolutely nuts? Jumbo steelbooks are the worst.

I don't like stacked discs, and prefer the 4 individual hubs, if it's an option. If you're talking 5/6 discs though, it obviously isn't, and you just have to accept stacked. It is what it is.

That's just example. One interchangable panel with 2 steelbooks on each side wouldn't mean jumbo steelbook -_-
Where you got that? You crazy?
Big majority (normal ppl) doesn't.

I believe you have it backwards, every normal person knows that not only are they easier to pull discs from but are more convenient to begin with and should have been doing that many years ago. I have all these steelbooks with those dividers and broken catches and the only way to get rid of them is to throw them away because nobody is sure in the hell going to buy them. Get with the program. :facepalm:

Like i said normal ppl, not you ---> :facepalm:, don't buy these stacked horde :D of discs.
:D

Reactions: Lenny Nero
That's just example. One interchangable panel with 2 steelbooks on each side wouldn't mean jumbo steelbook -_-
Where you got that? You crazy?
Big majority (normal ppl) doesn't.
That would be jumbo steel though, as a G2 isnt wide enough to fit more than 4 hubs inside. Or you'd be looking at two separate steelbooks, which voids the entire point of a trilogy steel lol

Like i said normal ppl, not you ---> :facepalm:, don't buy these stacked horde :D of discs.
:D
I hate to break it to you but stacked discs is where it's headed, it's either that or get left standing in the rain. The days of dividers are fewer and far between unless you're talking more than 6 discs and then it's a jumbo steelbook and those are the worst, but I guess it's not for everyone. I guess when they stop making dividers you can change hobbies and collect stamps or something. :rofl:

I hate to break it to you but stacked discs is where it's headed, it's either that or get left standing in the rain. The days of dividers are fewer and far between unless you're talking more than 6 discs and then it's a jumbo steelbook and those are the worst, but I guess it's not for everyone. I guess when they stop making dividers you can change hobbies and collect stamps or something. :rofl:
It doesn't matter where it's headed, or what's required in this case (if they'd have put all the extras on UHDs, there'd be no need for 2nd discs, and with just 3 movies all would fit without stacking, btw).
What matters is I'm willing to bet $1000 that if we run a vote right now, of who likes stacked anything, vs individual trays, ovelapping trays, insert trays, digistacks, even cardboard 'pages' - you'd be in absolute minority, meaning abnormal.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Crusader
It doesn't matter where it's headed, or what's required in this case (if they'd have put all the extras on UHDs, there'd be no need for 2nd discs, and with just 3 movies all would fit without stacking, btw).
What matters is I'm willing to bet $1000 that if we run a vote right now, of who likes stacked anything, vs individual trays, ovelapping trays, insert trays, digistacks, even cardboard 'pages' - you'd be in absolute minority, meaning abnormal.
It does matter where it's headed because one day I'm gonna look back and say "I told you so" and the majority would be in my favor. So there you have it. But you know what who cares, if you like swinging in the wind dividers that eventually break then all I gotta say to that is Good luck with that, I hope that works out for ya. :rofl:

It does matter where it's headed because one day I'm gonna look back and say "I told you so" and the majority would be in my favor. So there you have it. But you know what who cares, if you like swinging in the wind dividers that eventually break then all I gotta say to that is Good luck with that, I hope that works out for ya. :rofl:
Whoa, do you know something I don't, where are we heading? Do I need a 'shake-proof' collection because we're gonna be on a Snowpiercer train? :scat: I knew that global warming scare was bs. :naughty:
I'm guessing the majority is of that 'Idiocracy' generation, then I'll be glad to be in minority.
Either way you sound like Putin. :shipped:
I like everything swinging, and my collection is already full of them and working out fine, thanks.
Not many steelbooks like that, though, those are rare indeed.