Release date: October 19, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1627656489861.png

Thanks to Viking61 @ BD

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix_ro and luke98
If you want to give proper credit, I think it goes like this: Viking61 -> u/citricacidx on Reddit -> @steelsraysand4ks on instagram

If you want to give proper credit, I think it goes like this: Viking61 -> u/citricacidx on Reddit -> @steelsraysand4ks on instagram

No worries, I checked reddit really quick and didn't see anything on there and I never really visit BD.

That being said, I'm trying to be transparent that I found the info somewhere else and did not just say, I found that info, it was

Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE

Reactions: misformatt
No worries, I checked reddit really quick and didn't see anything on there and I never really visit BD.

That being said, I'm trying to be transparent that I found the info somewhere else and did not just say, I found that info, it was

Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE
Oh really?
LimitedDangerousArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

just playin :)

Love the film but not so much the steel. Hoping that more editions come out for this but with it being pretty divisive I do t know if I’ll be lucky enough to see a premium for this title

I actually don't mind that. Could look quite classy with the right finish (gloss and debossing on title).

I actually don't mind that. Could look quite classy with the right finish (gloss and debossing on title).
Even just white gloss would be nice. Amazon UK steel is the same, but you can guarantee it'll be matte... if it is, and BB isn't, I'll go for the import.

Another steelbook for a Manoj Nelliyattu Shyamalan movie - and nearly every one of his films from the THE SIXTH SENSE (1999) onwards have had one - but I'm still patiently waiting for one for THE VILLAGE (2004) which surely merits one.

Another steelbook for a Manoj Nelliyattu Shyamalan movie - and nearly every one of his films from the THE SIXTH SENSE (1999) onwards have had one - but I'm still patiently waiting for one for THE VILLAGE (2004) which surely merits one.
Me too! I've been waiting for The Sixth Sense and The Village steelbooks!

No in store pick up option which means I’ll hold off preordering. Just had Luca delivered in a bubble mailer and of course came damaged.

Me too! I've been waiting for The Sixth Sense and The Village steelbooks!
Was there a SteelBook for Signs too? Can I somehow get it somewhere? Or does someone know if Signs will also soon come on 4K UHD?

posted a group buy for those that might want help