Once Upon a Time in America: Extended Cut (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Once Upon a Time in America: Extended Cut
Price: EUR 19.99

91d-EwPGhhL._SL1500_.jpg

91qI0Qa9EHL._SL1500_.jpg

81OvXq0H6pL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
The German steelbook looks good I might end up double dipping on this
I have the Amazon.usa digibook Extended Director's on pre-order

71eXx5XefmL._SL1500_.jpg

But I will wait till I see real photos and unboxing video before I decide to order the steelbook

This looks awesome, love it! Excellent film as well so it's a win win :thumbs:

Looks like the Germans have looked at those recent Italian steelbook releases that keep the local language on the wrap around Jcard and have great looking steelbooks beneath with international appeal.

Fantastic film and that looks like a quality steelbook. Only i'll have to take a few days off to watch it!! it's on for an age!! about 4hrs i think

I'd get the US digibook, but since that's actually a 'crapbook', I might as well go with this steel (with a gentle price drop, please). :happy:

i really like the design and look of the steelbook, but has anyone else seen the screenshots from the so-called "director's cut"?
i mean, the old transfer looks not really good, but the new cut has a golden filter all over it. nowhere near what it's supposed to look like.
i know, here it's all about the packaging (or mostly), i just wanted to mention it. :)

Reactions: TheWorz