Once Upon A Time In China Trilogy (Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set) (Eureka Classics) [UK]

Feb 16, 2018
New Zealand
Reactions
696 4 0
So no ratings labels @cooey ? This looks very nice, awesome movies, I used to have the Korean DVD Limited Edition of this, so I'll probably purchase after I confirm the artwork is ratings free.

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
41,658 20 0
  • Special Limited Edition Box Set
  • 1080p presentations of all three films, sourced from brand new 4K restorations and making their UK debuts on Blu-ray
  • Original Cantonese audio (original source audio tracks and restored 5.1 audio options available)
  • Optional English audio tracks
  • Optional English subtitles
  • Once Upon a Time in China and America [100 mins, HD] – The final chapter in the Once Upon a Time in China series, with Jet Li making a triumphant return to his most iconic role
  • New audio commentaries on films I-III by martial-arts cinema expert Mike Leeder
  • A new video essay by Travis Crawford
  • New Interviews with key Cast & Crew (More Info TBC)
  • The Legend of Wong Fei-hung [48 mins] – a three-part featurette on the legendary folk hero
  • Archival interview with actor and Shaw Brothers veteran Yen Shi-kwan [10 mins]
  • Archival interview with Jet Li [10 mins]
  • Archival interview with Donnie Yen
  • Archival Q&A with Jet Li [10 mins]
  • Archival interview with director Tsui Hark [23 mins]
  • Archival interview with actor John Wakefield [11 mins]
  • Making of Once Upon a Time in China and America [25 mins]
  • Stills Galleries
  • Trailers
  • ALL EXTRAS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
  • Box Set Exclusive - Collector's booklets featuring new essays, and an abundance of archival material and ephemera

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Reactions
41,658 20 0
So no ratings labels @cooey ? This looks very nice, awesome movies, I used to have the Korean DVD Limited Edition of this, so I'll probably purchase after I confirm the artwork is ratings free.
BBFC rating logo will be on the Jcard

steelmybeatingheart

just wants to watch the world burn
Premium Supporter
Jul 6, 2016
London
Reactions
2,138 0 0
fabulous. :woot: have Eureka! recently hired someone with a classic martial arts preference? cos following the Jackie Chan releases, this year' is turning out to be a good one on that front! :thanks:

PunkNinja

Back In Black
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Reactions
28,373 1 0
Once Upon a Time in China and America [100 mins, HD] is in the extras?!
But this is the extra I'm excited about, new audio commentaries on films I-III by martial-arts cinema expert Mike Leeder.

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
16,440 3 0
Day one purchase!!
Ditto!
Any chance AMZ will match Zavvi's price?
fabulous. :woot: have Eureka! recently hired someone with a classic martial arts preference? cos following the Jackie Chan releases, this year' is turning out to be a good one on that front! :thanks:
I sure hope they continue with Jet Li movies. I'm a much biggger Jet Li fan than JC :D

Sep 11, 2011
Reactions
78 0 0
Will this be digipack inside slipcase or individual amarays?