Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #21) [Italy]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order June 13 at 2:30 PM Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €54.90 (Lenti) - €49.90 (Full Slip)
Note: Box Set 200 copies - Lenti 300 copies (SteelBook 4K + BD) - Full Slip 300 copies (Scanavo Case 4K + BD)

274792694_2474025192728297_7138013315415568234_n.jpg274528457_2470460276418122_8137036513954014050_n.jpg
- Box
- Lenticular Full Slip
- WWA Steelbook
- Variant Full Slip
- Photobooklet (40p.)
- 5 x Postcards
- Special Gift
EXCLUSIVE ARTWORKS:
Box Set [200]:
Front Artwork: Haddon McKinney
Official Site: https://haddonmckinney.format.com/
instagram:
Back Artwork: Pete Lloyd Illustration
Official Site: https://petelloydillustration.com/
Instagram: https://tinyurl.com/y6u94ecl
Lenticular + WWA Steelbook [300]:
Back Artwork: Joel Jensen
Official Site: https://joeljensenart.com/
Full Slip + Exclusive Amaray[300]:
Back Artwork: JOEL B
Posterspy: https://posterspy.com/profile/joel-b/
Amaray Back Artwork: Raisch Studios
Official Site: http://www.raischstudios.com/
* Thanks to Wonga by Hi-Def Ninja for inspiring the concept artwork

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked for an update re OUATIH and Jaws.

"Hi Jason, we apologize for the delay. We've had delays with previous titles that we still have to ship, so these ones will be shipped at the end of March/ beginning of April. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences"

Update from Cinemuseum Facebook page...

- Once Upon a Time... CMA#21: The printing phase of packaging is completed but we are awaiting reissue of the 4K discs for the Full Slip version. The delay is due to Sony's distribution switch from Universal to Eagle Pictures.

Update from Cinemuseum Facebook page...

- Once Upon a Time... CMA#21: The printing phase of packaging is completed but we are awaiting reissue of the 4K discs for the Full Slip version. The delay is due to Sony's distribution switch from Universal to Eagle Pictures.
I asked for an update re OUATIH and Jaws.

"Hi Jason, we apologize for the delay. We've had delays with previous titles that we still have to ship, so these ones will be shipped at the end of March/ beginning of April. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences"
Okay, so either JAWS Cinemuseum is on the way and I'll be receiving any time now, or much like OUATIH it is on hold for the discs. If so it would be nice to know that Jaws is included in that hold up. I've kind of been expecting to get this sometime in 2022, so this is quasi exciting except for the confusion. At least it's something , I guess.

Okay, so either JAWS Cinemuseum is on the way and I'll be receiving any time now, or much like OUATIH it is on hold for the discs. If so it would be nice to know that Jaws is included in that hold up. I've kind of been expecting to get this sometime in 2022, so this is quasi exciting except for the confusion. At least it's something , I guess.

- JAWS CMA#23: We are preparing the executive files for printing, but as for CMA # 21, we have to wait for the reissue of the 4K discs for the Full Slip version for distribution passage of the Universal catalog to Warner Bros Italy. There is no official release date at the moment.

Nah they are operating out of the one of the worst places of the pandemic that has gone on many separate lockdowns. They slowed down on releases as well by a good bit.
They aren't being slow now. They (pretty) always have been slow. (This to me pretty doesn't matter... I wouldn't buy these for other reasons)...

Reactions: Shark
Just asking.
Are there any news about the release?
Hi,

I contacted Cinemuseum last week asking for an order and shipping estimate update. They replied to my email saying the following …

**Once Upon a time in Hollywood is in production.
The release date is scheduled for late November.
I apologize for the delay due to problems on previous productions that have changed the shipping plan.
Soon we will show live photos of the product!**

I hope this helps, and hope we will all have our copies by the end of the year

Once Upon A Time has been printed few weeks ago and everything is ready to stard assemblage.
We have only recently received the new 4K discs due to a change in distribution of the film in Italy (from Universal to Koch media). As soon as possible we will give a shipping date (probably in August). I apologize for the new delay

Have a nice day

29/06/21 Cinemuseum

Once Upon A Time has been printed few weeks ago and everything is ready to stard assemblage.
I should hope so!!! If everything was ready weeks ago (back in June) why weren't they assembled (in June) by the time they replied? What astronomical sign were they waiting for in order to begin assembly?
We have only recently received the new 4K discs
Say what? What happpened to the 4k discs they should have had back in 2020, you know, the ones that were supposed to be on hand for shipping back in 2020? How did they know in 2020 that this wouldn't be shipped until 2021? And if they did know, why did they carry out the preorder without disclosing that beforehand?
due to a change in distribution of the film in Italy (from Universal to Koch media). As soon as possible we will give a shipping date (probably in August. I apologize for the new delay
August of 2022? 2023? :rolleyes:

Only in the steelbook community are you allowed endless delays. Fool me once, fool me twice, fool me as many times as you need since we will allow you to do so countess times...
Very common in the 1/6 figure world. So it isn't only in the steelbook community.
i have been waiting for a James Bond figure from Big Chief/Sideshow for almost 2 years.

• Wow
Reactions: jailbird_joey
JAWS CME#23 - ONCE UPON A TIME IN...HOLLYWOOD CMA#21
Updates:
We officially communicate that the CMA # 21 and CMA # 23 titles will be released in the first quarter of 2022.
We have worked as fast as possible to be able to release at least one of the two titles before the end of 2021 but the shipments of The Goonies are taking longer than expected due to the 4000 print run.
We apologize for this delay in the shipping phase, while production, printing and assembly are on time with expectations.
The two titles will be released together and shipped at the same time.
We kindly ask you not to write comments or inquiries about orders in the post, we will not reply.
For any questions or information requests you can contact us by email: [email protected]