Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: December 18, 2019
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Note: Includes photo booklet

1571879640720.jpeg

Once-Upon-a-Time-in-Hollywood-Steelbook-Exclusivite-Fnac-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a minute.....that´s not streaky matte my eyes just saw :wow::wow:...that´s actually pretty smooth nice finish, makes steel much better looking...+ little booklet, I think Im in

@Flloydo

Reactions: Flloydo
Wait a minute.....that´s not streaky matte my eyes just saw :wow::wow:...that´s actually pretty smooth nice finish, makes steel much better looking...+ little booklet, I think Im in

@Flloydo

I think the U.K. version is the same. I’m sure i see a video of the HMV steelbook and it looked the same and it’s just the US version that’s streaky. I might be wrong though.

Reactions: Hereticz
@Hereticz I might be wrong mate. Looks smoother in the French video

Nah mate, you were right, it looks same as the French one to me, it´s only worse video quality is misleading I think.....but it´s definitely not bloody streaky matte like US

I really can accept this finish, also like the metallic names

Already put order at FNAC

Nah mate, you were right, it looks same as the French one to me, it´s only worse video quality is misleading I think.....but it´s definitely not bloody streaky matte like US

I really can accept this finish, also like the metallic names

Already put order at FNAC

the neon metallic names do look good in the light. It’s growing on me I must say

Reactions: Hereticz
the neon metallic names do look good in the light. It’s growing on me I must say

Exactly....even whole artwork/steelbook growing on me.....but still more looking forward to the special vinyl edition :drool: ...should have pick it up at FNAC as well, 8 Euro cheaper than Filmarena :pain: