Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: December 9, 2019
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99

02-620987.jpg
02-620987.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
for ***** sake, suggest anyone wanting to cancel this quickly checks there account mine has been dumped into older orders as ordered back on 15/8/19 and in older orders there are NO cancel buttons you have to email them.
i have just done that let you know how i get on. do not like the fact they have moved into that section at all.

will be double aware before ordering from them again if this is the latest tactic.

email is [email protected]

and best bit
We aim to respond to all emails within three working days of receipt.

basil :thumbs:

they've done the same to me the bastards :confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: Basil
Just saw the movie. Its perfect. For about an hour and a half, I still couldn't think what the hell it was about (except "knowing" that the murder of Sharon tate by the Manson family would occur) but what a way to subvert expectations and perfectly in film depict the title.

Steelbook may not be the greatest but I'm gonna buy it for sure.

Reactions: Hereticz
they've done the same to me the bastards :confused::confused::confused:

well mines now cancelled they replied back 15.05 today saying done so think i had a narrow escape but still 24hrs to sort.
not good, i wonder how many will get caught out like this because you cant cancel in this case like you used to be.

even there website says you can cancel the old way in the faq, unless this is because has been going so long and after a while (time period)
it automatically moves and order into the old orders bit.
not alot of use for steelbook collectors when art is not confirmed straight away.
thinking about it all they have to do is hold art reveals back later like this one and if you miss it you have then had it and by the time email circus has happened you could be up the river.

just firmally put me off ordering anything from them for a while to see how this pans out. ill take my chance once the show the art from now on before ordering.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: djjez83
Debit card has been charged for the steelbook

Collector's Edition First Edition #1 debit card not yet been charged

What the? I’m certain I cancelled this once the final artwork was revealed - I checked my HMV account under a week ago, and under ‘orders’ there were no steelbooks showing. I’ve now been charged and I don’t want this!

Really don’t want to have to pay to send this back as I’m pretty adamant I cancelled this, and the blank order page further backed that up but obviously not...

What the? I’m certain I cancelled this once the final artwork was revealed - I checked my HMV account under a week ago, and under ‘orders’ there were no steelbooks showing. I’ve now been charged and I don’t want this!

Really don’t want to have to pay to send this back as I’m pretty adamant I cancelled this, and the blank order page further backed that up but obviously not...
Sounds like what happened here - Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Click tab to switch between new and old orders

New orders/Old orders

Orders - tab click old orders
You will see list of outstanding pre orders and previous competed orders that was done before hmv website was updated
Outstanding pre orders listed under old orders these orders will still be processed

You can't cancel or click on an order when listed in old orders you have to email hmv to cancel any outstanding pre order listed under old orders you want to cancel
[email protected]

When HMV updated their website last month it moved previous orders to old orders including outstanding pre orders

You will only see orders in new orders for orders done after the website was updated
As in if you done a new order today on hmv website it will show up in new orders

I asked HMV to move outstanding pre orders in old orders to new orders but they seam to be unwilling to do this

Last edited:
Reactions: Andycadle84
I tried to cancel then a week later they charged me, then followed it with a reply from my original email to say it was already in the dispatch process and I was still able to return it if I wished but obviously I'd have to pay postage to do that. Pretty rubbish really

They have free returns FYI

Reactions: Butz2k