On Air Once Upon a Time (Season 4) [ABC]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
10649526_711054892283341_1892351677785735300_n.jpg

The stories you grew up with are true. The residents of Storybrooke are living proof...

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (Lost, Tron:Legacy) invite you to a bold new vision of the world where fairytales and the modern day are about to collide.

Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) knows how to take care of herself. She's a 28-year-old bail bonds collector who's been on her own ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when the son she gave up years ago finds her, everything will change. Henry (Jared Gilmore) is 10 years old now and in desperate need of Emma's help. Henry believes that Emma actually comes from an alternate world ... and is Prince Charming (Josh Dallas) and Snow White's (Ginnifer Goodwin) missing daughter. According to his book of fairytales, they sent her away to protect her from the Evil Queen's (Lana Parilla) curse, which trapped the fairytale world forever, frozen in time. Of course Emma doesn't believe a word, but when she brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she finds herself drawn to this unusual boy and his strange New England town. Concerned for Henry, she decides to stay for a while, but she soon suspects that Storybrooke is more than it seems. It's a place where magic has been forgotten, but is still powerfully close ... where fairytale characters are alive, even though they don't remember who they once were – including the Evil Queen who is now Henry's foster mother. The epic battle for the future of all worlds is beginning, but for good to win, Emma will have to accept her destiny and fight like hell.

Brace yourself for a modern fable with thrilling twists and hints of darkness. Brimming with wonder, and filled with the magic of our most beloved fairytales, Once Upon A Time is a fitting follow up to Lost from two master storytellers.

Attachments

• Once-Upon-a-Time.jpg
    Once-Upon-a-Time.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing im loving it..:) is it wrong that i love the evil queen...:hilarious:

and its so cool how they are connecting the tales...i belive it was a very fun script to write...:)

+1

No, it's not wrong to love the Evil Queen. S1E7 was kinda sad though. Lana Parrilla is doing an awesome job as the Queen.

She is really amazing...one of those characters that you love to hate....:)
I really hope they keep up, but since they are the writers of lost, that scares me a little....:ohno:

frst season of lost AMAZING...lol..second cool, third ok, forth WTF...so it scares me a little that maybe they will get "Lost"....:hilarious: hope not!!!

No, it's not wrong to love the Evil Queen. S1E7 was kinda sad though. Lana Parrilla is doing an awesome job as the Queen.

She is really amazing...one of those characters that you love to hate....:)
I really hope they keep up, but since they are the writers of lost, that scares me a little....:ohno:

frst season of lost AMAZING...lol..second cool, third ok, forth WTF...so it scares me a little that maybe they will get "Lost"....:hilarious: hope not!!!

Hehehehe. They should have gotten the writers of either Battlestar Galactica (the remake by Ron Moore) or Game of Thrones (yes, yes, I know that George R.R. Martin wrote the novels, but someone had to adapt it).

Coming back to the evil Queen, Lana is indeed one sexy woman. Her partner, whoever s/he is, is one lucky person! :scat:

My friend that i will have to agree with you....very sexy woman...:)

just watched episode 18, now I am a real fan...:)

Hehehehe. They should have gotten the writers of either Battlestar Galactica (the remake by Ron Moore) or Game of Thrones (yes, yes, I know that George R.R. Martin wrote the novels, but someone had to adapt it).

Coming back to the evil Queen, Lana is indeed one sexy woman. Her partner, whoever s/he is, is one lucky person! :scat:

Just to make us happy the queen herself...lol

ONCELanaP.jpg

Last edited:
LOVING IT SOO MUCH. Now it has ended everything is set up for the second series, I so hope that August Booth is going to make it.Rumpelstiltskin I hope will make the Queen pay big time.

I missed the whole first season somehow. I'm guessing it was on the same night and time as two other shows i watch. There isn't really a point of my starting to watch season 2, having missed the first. This will end up being one of those shows that i watch on blu-ray, like True Blood and Dexter.

August Booth has grown on me so much.I was sobbing like a girl with the Huntsman story.I NEED this on blu ray the sooner it is out the better. Looks like series 2 will be even better IF that is possible.

I Need to know I will not see it for AGES yet but
IS AUGUST DEAD!! I wont be happy untill I know.[

That character was not in the 1st episode, and according to the wikia page for that character, it reads the following (from last season)

In "A Land Without Magic", Emma goes to August's room hoping he can help her cure Henry. August cannot open the door and Emma enters, seeing August lying on the bed, mostly turned to wood. He tells Emma she can succeed without him just before completely turning to wood.

Doesn't mean the character won't be on the show again via the fairy tale world segments, but it appears they won't be on the real world side anymore.

I hope he is I was gutted when she killed Graham I know it is only a t.v show but NO.I will have to wait untill at least May 2013 before it is on terestrial like before. Mind you how quick time flys it will soon be here I will keep telling myself that :ohno:.

Chesterfield Derbyshire England. A small village just about half way between Chestrfield and Mansfield.Robin Hood country.

I refuse to have Sky tv as the kids drove me nuts with Spongebob Squarepants 24 - 7 so when we moved here we left that at the old house.

Only the odd time this being one of them it bits me on the butt.