May 30, 2012
China
Pre-order price: €29.99
Release date: Nov. 18, 2013
Buy here.
Cover:
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering there is ALOT of Thai spoken in the movie it would be interesting to see if there are English subs for that

The feature film has no English subs at all in the Thai spoken parts. There is a 65 minute bonus documentary on the 2nd disc about NWR that is mainly in English. So it's a yes and no to if it's useless.

Look under the spoilers for extreme detailing closeups.

Tonnes of images of the Digibook (let), it is matte with spot gloss. Really nice! Enjoy.

sinthetic1.JPG

6aDY1u3.jpg

Hm7sB4Y.jpg

kEf81KT.jpg

xXdnwI4.jpg

BAv9EHw.jpg

8XIh14g.jpg

B3zrpB6.jpg

7uLMNmD.jpg

jdeXAqX.jpg

tsYHWW1.jpg

PLeWcVE.jpg

RbrmPdc.jpg

lFSP4JD.jpg

S7DagmQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The feature film has no English subs at all in the Thai spoken parts. There is a 65 minute bonus documentary on the 2nd disc about NWR that is mainly in English. So it's a yes and no to if it's useless.

Just an FYI guys if you're buying this digibook for the movie, then I'd say at least 50% of the dialogue is spoken in Thai ;)

Reactions: MK50
Goodness me what to do????????? This is glorious looking but a bit pricey and missing some english subs, or do i plump for the not so nice looking steelbook with its one disc, or do we wait and see if any other countries take these up and add their twists to them??? :dunno::wtf::dunno::wtf::wtf:

Goodness me what to do????????? This is glorious looking but a bit pricey and missing some english subs, or do i plump for the not so nice looking steelbook with its one disc, or do we wait and see if any other countries take these up and add their twists to them??? :dunno::wtf::dunno::wtf::wtf:

I went with this, those pictures sold me, but if there was a cool asian steel I am sure I will have to double dip :scat:

I went with this, those pictures sold me, but if there was a cool asian steel I am sure I will have to double dip :scat:
Yeah think i am with you, you would hope with the amount of Thai language on it that it will get a steelbook in Asia. That with this would make for a tremondous double dip :notworthy::thumbs:

Yeah think i am with you, you would hope with the amount of Thai language on it that it will get a steelbook in Asia. That with this would make for a tremondous double dip :notworthy::thumbs:

A Thai steel would be amazing, I would be all over that. I am also always a sucker for a Taiwanese steel, cause they have the best slips :)