Only Yesterday (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: September 28 October 12, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £18.99 (Zavvi) - £20 (Amazon) - £22.99 (HMV)

12594221-5104772270554365.jpg
12594221-2074772270612157.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we think that Ocean Waves will get a release? being that is now the only one perhaps other than Ronja that will not have had a release in this artwork.

Anything is possible. The Red Turtle was released in this line and its not even counted as one of the out and out Ghibli productions.

Anything is possible. The Red Turtle was released in this line and its not even counted as one of the out and out Ghibli productions.
I am hoping they do.
Would be good to have the complete collection of all of them, i also don't own Ocean Waves so rather get it in the set than buy a standard release.
I already have Ronja but wouldnt say no to a steelbook of that too in this artwork, but don't suspect they would do it being it isn't a movie as such.
But i am keen for Ocean Waves to be included, if they did i guess it wont be until next year.
Just seems odd for them to do 1 release next year for that.
regardless can't complain as super happy to get these other 2 added, have been waiting a long time to complete this collection and finally have all these movies, hadn't bought any of them previous to this collection starting.

Reactions: GeoRattray
If you pre-order with zavvi and there is a price drop they would give you the lower price I assume?
You wouldnt have to cancel and re-order surely?
Yeah, it's a cancellation and re-order. If for some reason Zavvi do a price drop, they never automatically pass that onto you and I think you have to ask for a differential refund...

I'm too tardy to keep an eye out for such things and have supported collection from the beginning. I'll end up paying the typical put up price as I'd not risk having a missing Studio Ghibli right at the end of a fantastic run :thumbs:

Yeah, it's a cancellation and re-order. If for some reason Zavvi do a price drop, they never automatically pass that onto you and I think you have to ask for a differential refund...

I'm too tardy to keep an eye out for such things and have supported collection from the beginning. I'll end up paying the typical put up price as I'd not risk having a missing Studio Ghibli right at the end of a fantastic run :thumbs:
Agreed. I already ordered instantly when i saw they were up today.
But was just interested if they would give the reduced price, particularly when they don't take the money until it ships anyway.
Seems i may have been charged more for a few titles from what you are saying by not keeping an eye on price drops, oh well.
I might keep an eye on these for future releases.

Are you sure about that?

I Googled it and it came up with some information but the link no longer works and I can't find it on Zavvi's site.

I've emailed them and asked so we'll see, but they used to offer it. If they don't anymore then that's another thing against Zavvi for me.

Are you sure about that?

I Googled it and it came up with some information but the link no longer works and I can't find it on Zavvi's site.

I've emailed them and asked so we'll see, but they used to offer it. If they don't anymore then that's another thing against Zavvi for me.
From memory, there did used to be a page that said Zavvi would amend the price if it dropped on preorders before dispatch, however, from experience, this definitely isn't the case

Last time I did leave it and expect it to amend automatically I had to chase them a while for the difference so I would, as long as there's stock, cancel and reorder