May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: May 19, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

6402026_so.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: frankfish44
Oooooh yeeesss!!!!!!! I was reeeaaalllyyy hoping they'd use the vest design stuff so I'm super pumped to see they did! I just hope they end up putting the stitched Onward logo on it.

Reactions: MockingjayBen

Studios might as well just put every spring movie off by about a year, because I don’t see theaters opening before mid to late may (and I feel like that’s optimistic). That said, if they get out the marvel series this spring, I’ll sign up for Disney + and binge it, mandalorian and might rewatch Onward (was really tired the day I saw in theaters, so I may have kinda dosed off a bit (Not the movies fault, AFAIK).

Studios might as well just put every spring movie off by about a year, because I don’t see theaters opening before mid to late may (and I feel like that’s optimistic). That said, if they get out the marvel series this spring, I’ll sign up for Disney + and binge it, mandalorian and might rewatch Onward (was really tired the day I saw in theaters, so I may have kinda dosed off a bit (Not the movies fault, AFAIK).
Studios won't do that and I agree they shouldn't. Some of these delayed movies deserve the full cinema experience and regardless of when there are released will perform well at the box office. Plus once all this is over things will still be playing catch up so releasing everything on digital or streaming means there will be a period of time where things that should be coming out won't be becuase the production was halted. Once this is over cinemas need a reason to draw fokes back into the normal and start going out and having the theatre experience

i watched this last night, its nice we have the chance to rent it this early, i think is cute but not awesome and not crazy about the steelbook; i still gonna buy it just coz i have all pixar on steelbook but not sure if i should wait for some other art later down the road i guss it will depend on the finished on it.

It looks like a Zero finish with spot glossing, noticeable on the casette and the wizard staff. The matte doesn't look like the cheap streaky stuff we're used to in the US.