[OPEN] Interstellar Steelbook Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Interstellar Blu-ray Steelbook from Target

01-jpg.129782

Pre-order cost is $24.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original listing found here

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com ahead of time and cannot price match.

However, if Target price matches my order, those savings are passed on to you!

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be $3.00 for the first copy and $1.00 for each additional. but that TOTAL cost is DONATED TO HDN upkeep costs.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 3x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these steelbooks usually come wrapped in cardboard slips. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $13.41
UK - $13.41
Canada -> $9.50

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is included in every invoice.

Requesting list:

1. UK @ricster x2 *invoiced
3. UK @whited001 x1
4. US @elektrokuter x1 *invoiced
5. UK Ruben x1
6. Philacup x1 (Canada) *invoiced
7. UK wozbit x1 *invoiced
8. UK assenontv x1 *store price
9. Thailand Jobby x1 *store price

Last edited:
Reactions: Jobby and ricster
There is a store that might have some available when I can go to it next week. But these will no longer be on sale and will be full price @ $24.99

If you are OK with that, I can try and pick up each of you a copy.

Yes Please apsmith21, Thank you for your help
Regards Sean.

Hey there!
Just checking in apsmith21. Did you get the copies yet? Not trying to rush you or anything, just want to make sure I didn't miss a message requesting payment or anything. Thanks!!

Hey there!
Just checking in apsmith21. Did you get the copies yet? Not trying to rush you or anything, just want to make sure I didn't miss a message requesting payment or anything. Thanks!!

Sorry for the delay, I do have the copies, been sorting through the overwhelming challenge of the neo-pack GB - I'll get you an invoice for your 1 steel in a bit - keep watch on your e-mail please

Sorry for the delay, I do have the copies, been sorting through the overwhelming challenge of the neo-pack GB - I'll get you an invoice for your 1 steel in a bit - keep watch on your e-mail please

Payment sent! No need to apologize, but thanks for the invoice. Good luck with the neo packs!

Reactions: apsmith21
Everyone that is part of this group buy & paid should have received a shipping notice.

Having said that, I went to my local Target yesterday and found that they now have more copies in stock.

If you are looking for one, I'd be glad to help, but remember that the in store price is currently $24.99 + tax.

Thanks

A couple of members have approached me about this. Appears they are available to be ordered online, so if you are interested in a copy at the 24.99 price, it seems like I will place another order soon.

Andy, I suspect that my pending combo shipment of the Walmart Neo-pack and Batman vs. Robin would probably benefit from another steelbook to balance the distribution of empty space :)

I'd gladly take 1 copy to Finland.

Reactions: apsmith21
Andy, I suspect that my pending combo shipment of the Walmart Neo-pack and Batman vs. Robin would probably benefit from another steelbook to balance the distribution of empty space :)

I'd gladly take 1 copy to Finland.

It certainly will be cost effective to add it in with the other items.

I'll advise further when they are in hand.

Reactions: Ranavalone
Status
Not open for further replies.