Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Note: From Manta Lab via Collectong

Dear Customers,

Happy CNY everyone! We are happy to announce the 2023 exclusive steelbook releases (Tentative). All releases from the list are not guaranteed. 2022 releases that were not released in 2022 may not release in 2023 due to issues from our distributor.

326787643_1285166488882234_2990381971228511755_n.jpg

With the exception of Barbie, all their recent releases have been Marvel/ DC. I fear the days of older non superhero releases may be done with Manta.
Just wait, raimi Spider-Man trilogy next and then Andrew Garfield Spider-Man, and can’t forget the dark knight trilogy, and oh yea, the rest of the MCU in the CP line

Just wait, raimi Spider-Man trilogy next and then Andrew Garfield Spider-Man, and can’t forget the dark knight trilogy, and oh yea, the rest of the MCU in the CP line
Also into and across spiderverse...

Oppenheimer might be a very good release to try out a higher print run maybe?… i’m 100% sure 5K run will sell out as fast as 4K will.

Oppenheimer might be a very good release to try out a higher print run maybe?… i’m 100% sure 5K run will sell out as fast as 4K will.
I can't see manta opting to do a 5K print run. They scarcely do 4K. 3K is their norm, but have been known to do less as well.

Do you know what's next after Blue Beetle @samdavies ?
Blue Beetle is the last preorder from MantLab in 2023.
Oppenheimer is still awaiting approval and there are several titles on their announcement list that they still haven’t released yet - including The Fifth Element, Resevoir Dogs and The Dark Knight Trilogy

Reactions: TheWildEye
I can’t see that happening but I hope I’m wrong. Happy to have no more pre orders from Manta for the final month of the year after Friday

Reactions: milky
I'd be surprised if there isn't one mid December, at the rate manta have been going. A CP, or Spider-man Homecoming.

I think they're probably done for the year after Blue Beetle. Anything after that would be a PO for the 22nd, 3 days before Christmas :cautious: