Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
4.67 star(s) Rating: 4.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Oppenheimer (2023)

Genre: History, Drama, War

Director: Christopher Nolan

Cast: Cillian Murphy

Release: 2023-07-21

Plot: The story of J. Robert Oppenheimer’s role in the development of the atomic bomb during World War II.

God damn, I already saw the leak a few day ago...but in this video the timer actually runs out accurately to real time passing - would be cool if this stream would go for another year until the films release so the timer actually runs out.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
God damn, I already saw the leak a few day ago...but in this video the timer actually runs out accurately to real time passing - would be cool if this stream would go for another year until the films release so the timer actually runs out.
I think this is how they are planning on doing it. Cool idea with the countdown :thumbs:

oppenheimer_ver2.jpeg

2023 is looking pretty good for movies, this is definitely on my opening day watch list along with:

Guardians of the galaxy Vol. 3
Mission impossible: Dead Reckoning
Dune: Part 2

For those who have the chance to see Avatar in IMAX there is a exclusive Oppenheimer trailer attached to it. Tonally its completely different, but I must say you are in for a treat :) Way more effective than the one released online :thumbs:

Reactions: gAnX
Reactions: vexred

Trailer screencap from USA Today Summer preview:

View attachment 554436

New 3 minute ish trailer to be attached to GOTG Vol.3

Ah knew I hadn't seen it before when I saw GOTG 3. @Flloydo was it attached to your showing as well?

Ah knew I hadn't seen it before when I saw GOTG 3. @Flloydo was it attached to your showing as well?
Nah my only trailers was Flash (1st trailer) & the new fast and furious (which looks so god damn stupid).

But my cinema is a cheap independent cinema so I never get these trailers that are supposed to be strictly attached to certain films

Went to see GOTG3 on Friday in a very old school theater.... asked my friend who runs it about the trailer and he made sure to screen it.

It was phenomenal. Combination of the first trailer and the IMAX exclusive one. Brilliant score!

Im sure it will be released online soon.