Pacific Rim (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #8) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: February 15, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - The Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £29.99

IMG_9378.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Compared to some titles that have had seven or more different steels this will be only the fourth for PACIFIC RIM . . . knowing ToC this guaranteed to be very different to previous:-

1) Blufans
1606220004849.png

2) UK, Germany
1606220066356.png

3) Canada, Japan, Germany etc.
1606220133589.png

Reactions: jumbojack
Maaaaan, I caved and bought Wonder Woman and Ready Player One just to keep the series complete, but I cannot and will not buy this crap......and I'm 94,7% sure I won't.....I just hope they don't announce #9 as "Blade Runner 2049" or "The Matrix" or something...

• Haha
Reactions: jumbojack
Wouldn't mind a cover with the Jaegar dragging the sword along the ground as it faces up to the Kaiju. Not sure why the film didn't wholly resonate with me, but that scene was cool af.

Maaaaan, I caved and bought Wonder Woman and Ready Player One just to keep the series complete, but I cannot and will not buy this crap......and I'm 94,7% sure I won't.....I just hope they don't announce #9 as "Blade Runner 2049" or "The Matrix" or something...
Unlikely to be BR2049 as that was a sony release worldwide, accept for US/CA.

Does anyone else cringe and Charlie Hunnams American accent? The two guys with the shocking Australian accents (I believe the younger lad was from eastenders - that says it all) and Burn Gormans weird cartoon overacting of a English scientist? (which was just so out of place and even weirder because he’s a decent actor)

Last edited: