Music on Vinyl Pacific Rim - OST by Ramin Djawadi (colored Vinyl)

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release: October 3, 2016
Purchase: NewOnVinyl.com
Price: 29,95 EUR

Note: Limited edition of 500 numbered copies, silver colored vinyl, gatefold sleeve, 6 page insert

soundtrack-ost-pacific-rim-ltd-silver-colored-viny.jpg

• The orginal soundtrack of 'PACIFIC RIM' by RAMIN DJAWADI
  • Limited edition with 500 numbered copies on SILVER COLORED VINYL
  • 6 page insert
  • Featuring Tom Morello (Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave) on 4 tracks
  • EAN CODE: 8719262001268
Pacific Rim is a 2013 American science fiction monster film directed by Guillermo del Toro, and starring Charlie Hunnam, Idris Elba, Rinko Kikuchi, Charlie Day, Burn Gorman, Robert Kazinsky, Max Martini, and Ron Perlman.

The film is set in the future, when Earth is at war with the Kaiju, colossal monsters which have emerged from an interdimensional portal on the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. To combat the monsters, humanity unites to create the Jaegers, gigantic humanoid mechas each controlled by at least two pilots, whose minds are joined by a neural bridge. Focusing on the war's later days, the story follows Raleigh Becket, a washed-up Jaeger pilot called out of retirement and teamed with rookie pilot Mako Mori as part of a last-ditch effort to defeat the Kaiju. The movie was highly successful in many territories, earning more than $411 million.

The film's score was composed by Ramin Djawadi, with guest musicians Tom Morello (Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave) and Priscilla Ahn. Ramin Djawadi is best known for his scores for the movies Warcraft [MOVATM118], Iron Man, Prison Break and for HBO's hit series Game of Thrones.

TRACKLIST

SIDE A
1. PACIFIC RIM (FEAT. TOM MORELLO)
2. GIPSY DANGER
3. CANCELING THE APOCALYPSE
4. JUST A MEMORY
5. 2500 TONS OF AWESOME

SIDE B
1. THE SHATTERDOME
2. MAKO (FEAT. PRISCILLA AHN)
3. CALL ME NEWT
4. JAEGER TECH (FEAT. TOM MORELLO)
5. TO FIGHT MONSTERS WE CREATED MONSTERS
6. BETTER THAN NEW
SIDE C
1. WE ARE THE RESISTANCE
2. DOUBLE EVENT
3. STRIKER EUREKA
4. PHYSICAL COMPATIBILITY
5. CATEGORY 5
6. PENTECOST
7. GO BIG OR GO EXTINCT (FEAT. TOM MORELLO)
SIDE D
1. HANNIBAL CHAU
2. FOR MY FAMILY
3. NO PULSE (FEAT. TOM MORELLO)
4. KAIJU GROUPIE
5. DEEP BENEATH THE PACIFIC
6. THE BREACH
7. WE NEED A NEW WEAPON

Last edited by a moderator:
Release Date: October 2016
Price: ??
Links: ??

• 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
• PVC PROTECTIVE SLEEVE
• GATEFOLD SLEEVE
• 6 PAGE INSERT
• FIRST PRESSING OF 500 NUMBERED COPIES ON SILVER VINYL

View attachment 261286

What?!?! This is hilarious! I literally just tweeted a bunch of people last night begging for Pacific Rim on vinyl... and then two hours after I go to bed, this is posted here. :LOL:

500 copies on silver vinyl? I know Franky and I are in! What about you, @Scary Hair? ;)
A Pacific Rim Vinyl?! :OMG: F**K YEAH! :woot: It's about damn time! :drool:
tumblr_inline_mqpbpy0ep91qz4rgp.gif

@raspor and @tridon Thanks for the tags Ninjas! :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

Yeah, I'm soooooo happy that I bought this. I have mine at home, but it's still sealed for now. Going to keep it that way for a while. Thanks for sharing the pics, Franky! Nice to see what I own without having to actually see it. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007