Pain & Gain (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Numbered [Czech]

Great news for any ninjas that missed the Zavvi steel if this goes ahead, great news for any ninjas that got the Zavvi steel if this turns out to be the artwork. If anything I like the concept art more instead of the plain black background on the Zavvi steel, I think we have seen enough of those lately.

Reactions: Flloydo
I must say I do prefer this image to the zavvi version. And I agree that black background is used to much with zavvi and other releases. I would of thought this would be the exclusive art but hey ho.

Reactions: PG Flips
I'm pretty sure this will have the same artwork as the Zavvi version. The artwork currently shown is fan made like most preliminary artwork for Czech releases.

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm pretty sure this will have the same artwork as the Zavvi version. The artwork currently shown is fan made like most preliminary artwork for Czech releases.

Never realised it was fan made

Artwork confirmed :D

PaG.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
For all the folks that ordered Zavvi's version of 1000 pieces,
This is even better and more rare!!!
plus NUMBERED !!!!
You certainly won't get anything numbered at Zavvis

I take it you missed out on the Zavvi one? I could sense the anger in that post!! :p

We don't know yet. It could have numbered J cards also. I think there is something in the works for an exclusive sticker too.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Not angry at all.I'm actually all smiles about this release.I remembered all the chaos and panic over the Zavvi release especially after going "live" for a few minutes and disappearing.
Everybody claimed it was out of stock...really? nobody knew about it and it went out of stock...yeah
of course "someone" GUARANTEED it would go back up again...it certainly did.As pointed out,it's all part of marketing.That's why i'm bringing this up because it was inevitable that another country would put this out and here it is.Even rarerrrrr...lol
Kimchi is probably around the corner as well.

So the number is just on the slip?

Was considering cancelling my Korean pre-order for this but meh. I'll be taking it out of the packaging and that jcard will end up with the rest of them in a drawer.