Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

famagosta

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Milan, Italy
Release date: February 3, 2021
Purchase links: Nova Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip- Kimchi Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip - Plain Archive Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on December 10 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: Full Slip A $50.99 (Nova) - $53.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Full Slip B $53.99 (Nova) - $55.99 (Kimchi - PA) - Quarter Slip $45.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi - PA)
Notes: WEA - Full Slip A includes a 60-page essay book - Full Slip B includes a 120-page photobook

2B0C36D4-C4AD-4697-9D27-42718C8D7FD2.jpegE2EDC24E-DFE0-43AE-9B4E-0223985441E5.jpeg39DFF2C3-0691-4088-A9BB-BEF200C83718.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
No point in posting more pics as the ones before mine are great, but just wanted to add that my white full slip arrived and it is phenomenal. The texture and artwork makes it likely my favourite full slip of all time. It is tremendous.

No idea what I should do here. Message Plain Archive and Kimchidvd to pay up for EMS? or wait for ... yes.. wait for what exactly? Wait until K-Packets will be resumed and continued again? I got the same problem with Knives Out. :(

No idea what I should do here. Message Plain Archive and Kimchidvd to pay up for EMS? or wait for ... yes.. wait for what exactly? Wait until K-Packets will be resumed and continued again? I got the same problem with Knives Out. :(
I messaged them and decided to upgrade to EMS, paid the invoice and now nothings happened for a week:/

They offered me shipping with a boat too which is very cheap but it'll take up to a few months to arrive.

Reactions: Patr0n
CFI:

Hi,

All shipping now takes 3-4 times to deliver than usual due to limited cargo flights amidst the ongoing global pandemic.

This is an issue we have no control over, but nonetheless important.

Your package seems to be still waiting for departure from Korea.

If there is any other problem, we will let you know right away.

Again, your understanding and patience would be highly appreciated.

Best,

PLAIN ARCHIVE

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PracticingPat
A bit late but I finally received it today. Held low expectations but I'm actually really pleased, maybe even impressed with this release! The finish is simple but the foil on the letters looks really good irl, pics don't really show it that good.
And that set photography book blows all other photo booklets from kimchi/manta/hdzeta out of the water, great job done there:thumbs:.

IMG_20210409_173903.jpg

IMG_20210409_172026.jpg

IMG_20210409_174200.jpg

I've recently developed a new found love for this film. Didn't think much of if upon release, but after watching the 4k again recently I really enjoyed it. This release looks decent, but I'm not crazy on either slip and after looking at it, the french steel looks better, so I've just ordered it :drool:

Reactions: jailbird_joey