Parasite (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: HMV - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £22.00 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi - HMV) - £29.99 (Zoom)
Notes: Region B Locked

Parasite 1.jpg
Parasite 3.jpg Parasite 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not overly thrilled with this steel, design is interesting but hard to read when you're looking at it.

Really wish we got the cool 4k one that other countries got.
Can’t honestly agree with you there, I can only presume that your eyesight is not that good (I’m not being offensive here btw) or you have received a dodgy cooy.
The SB that I received exceeded expectations for this release, personally I would not have chose this artwork for front & back but otherwise I can’t have any complaints.

Reactions: spookz and Shark
Has anyone ordered the book, the Graphic Novel in Storyboards? I preordered it & it’s showing as in stock now but my delivery date is still showing as June 30th?

If anyone ordered this and received it from zavvi let me know if came in bubble mailer or the white box. As paul got onward in bubble mailer and my parasite got sent around same time.
I not know until many weeks to come what mine was sent in. But be good to know how others received this one.

I read somewhere that this was back in stock at Zavvi for Red Carpet members and that there are supposed to be a lot of titles coming back in stock for RC members.

Has Zavvi announced a list or are they just coming back randomly?

Reactions: MrSquifler
I read somewhere that this was back in stock at Zavvi for Red Carpet members and that there are supposed to be a lot of titles coming back in stock for RC members.

There was a list, but I think they're adding more from time to time.

Reactions: Stygian

The titles haven't been great. A lot I don't remember actually having sold out, just that they've increased the prices on most

This last lot that are live now sound like it'll be the last from the wording on their email
Titles are :
Wonder Woman (ToC)
Batman 4K
Agents of SHIELD S3
Avengers Endgame 3D
Rocketman
Lion King 3D
Captain Marvel CE 4K
Avengers Endgame CE 4K
Resident Evil Retribution 3D
Batman 4K Boxset
Angels & Demons
Avengers Endgame CE 3D
Parasite

Is there any reason why my copy hasn’t shipped from amazon yet? Has anyone who ordered from amazon receive this yet?

Same here. I'm in the U.S. and I have an anticipated delivery date between 6/12-6/17 but it hasn't shipped yet. I have to double-check my card but I'm pretty sure I got charged for it several weeks ago. I'm not too worried about it. Everything is delayed and it's not running late yet so I figure it'll ship out in the next few days.