Parasite (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: HMV - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £22.00 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi - HMV) - £29.99 (Zoom)
Notes: Region B Locked

Parasite 1.jpg
Parasite 3.jpg Parasite 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Undeliverable

Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 5 - 7 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.

what the ****
This happens sometimes when the parcel gets damaged during transit or the delivery address label comes loose or smudged
Can be also other reasons amazon just use this message as undeliverable without giving exact reason why.

This happens sometimes when the parcel gets damaged during transit or the delivery address label comes loose or smudged
Can be also other reasons amazon just use this message as undeliverable without giving exact reason why.

nice customer service, didn't even get an email and my steelbooks just disappeared it seems.

I really hate Amazon. They did this to me at the end of last year after having an item pre-ordered for over a year. I've only ordered one thing since, Last of us 2 and its due tomorrow. Lets see if that even turns up. I'd definitely order from everywhere else before I order with Amazon though.

It’s so freaking annoying. Customer service tells me that the reason for this is because I ordered the item when it was unavailable, but I know as a fact that I ordered this when it was fully in stock

Bloody Zavvi (sorry Paul :whistle:) my Parasite is officially lost in the post but when we’ve contacted them they kept asking us to wait another 2 days (and then another 2 day and then another 2 days...) and now they‘ve called it lost and, of course, have none left - if they’d sorted when we chased up the best part of a week ago there was still some red carpet stock left grrrrrrrr

I believe one day all those lost Parasite and 1917 SteelBooks are going to turn up in mailboxes eventually.
Postage deliveries within countries are really slow right now and I don't believe that everything being shipped is being sorted in order. I think newer stuff is getting mixed with older stuff in postal sorting centers worldwide. I'm receiving items from Zavvi from 2 months ago, 3 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago all at the same time.

After reading my post above again I realize I didn't actually say what I meant.

I meant to say that I'm receiving shipments out of order.
I'm getting stuff from Zavvi that was shipped 2 weeks ago before stuff that was shipped 3 weeks ago.
Stuff that was shipped 3 weeks ago from Zavvi is arriving before stuff that was shipped 2 months ago.

Reactions: Lordpercy
I received my Steelbook from Zavvi last week. Really sorry to hear some people's orders aren't getting fulfilled or lost.

The film itself is just truly amazing. Some brilliant stuff coming out of South Korea these recent years. Will definitely be watching again. I do hope you guys receive your orders soon and when you do, please unseal and watch!!!