Horror-TV Parasyte: The Grey [Netflix]

Screenshot 2024-03-07 114948.png

Reactions: Billy Talent
A Parasite × The Thing crossover? :shipped:

At first I thought what's with all the tentacles, then I saw the Japanese manga author...

Too much animation, looks too fake. I'll take The Hidden with MacLachlan over this any day.

I gotta say, discussions like these are right up my alley. So, about that Netflix WW2 documentary... Tentacles and Japanese manga, huh? That's quite the unexpected combo! I get what you mean about the animation feeling a bit off. Personally, I lean towards documentaries with a more authentic vibe, but hey, to each their own, right?

I gotta say, discussions like these are right up my alley. So, about that Netflix WW2 documentary... Tentacles and Japanese manga, huh? That's quite the unexpected combo! I get what you mean about the animation feeling a bit off. Personally, I lean towards documentaries with a more authentic vibe, but hey, to each their own, right?
And oh, speaking of Netflix and all things royal, did you catch wind of the buzz around prince harry net worth lately? It's fascinating how streaming deals and other ventures can impact someone's finances, isn't it?