Passengers (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #47) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 5, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Pre-order on March 23 at 2 PM (Korea time)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Price: $40.99
Note: Lenticular Edition (1,000 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (800 copies Numbered Card)

17358830_2056004444626762_4696183577827158092_o.jpg 17389016_2056004441293429_2533489988552016980_o.jpg

DISC 1 - 3D
• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, French 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1, English 5.1 (Descriptive Service)
• Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, French, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
• Aspect ratio: Widescreen 2.39: 1

DISC 2 - 2D
• Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Portuguese 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO, Czech 5.1, Hungarian 5.1, Polish 5.1, Spanish 5.1, Thai 5.1, Turkish 5.1
• Subtitle: Korean, English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian,Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
• Special Feature Subtitles: Korean, English, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
• Aspect ratio: Widescreen 2.39: 1
• Disc type: BD-50 DUAL LAYER

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Deleted Scenes:
No New Drinks / Memory Maker / Tacos and Cocktails /
Kiss In The Photo Booth / Aurora Finds Jim’s Photos / Drunk Dial / Gus Reveals His Past / Gus Looks For a Solution
• Casting The Passengers
• Space on Screen: The Visual Effects of Passengers
• On The Set With Chris Pratt
• Creating The Avalon
• Outtakes From the Set: NG
• Book Passage
Choose Your Star / Dare To Dream /Elite Suites/ A Flight To Remember
• Previews

Passion Bonus Disc (In pack or On pack)

• Running time: 26 mins
• Audio: English 2.0
• Subtitle: Korean, English, English SDH, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai

SPECIAL FEATURE

• A Journey To The Stars: The Making of Passengers

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa this is a surprise! That's the same image on the lenticular that HDzeta's using on their slip though...

And HDzeta's steelbook is supposed to be the same as the US's in that it has the title on the front. Gonna say that HDzeta's release is going to be the superior release despite the loose lenticular that I dislike.

Plus Kimchi's skimping on the booklet. Again. They did this with Miss Peregrine's and that was disappointing. I like the booklets and HDzeta actually makes the snazziest ones with those fancy folders they use to house all the goodies in their releases.

This is the worst kimchi release I've ever seen in my relatively short time collecting. Since we might not get a GB here for the Zeta edition, I'd be all over the lenti but those art cards are even worse than the Film Arena The Shallows release AND no booklet too? I couldn't buy this but especially not with knowing the much superior Zeta edition even exists, whether I get one or not. :(

It's the same steelbook as the Best Buy version. The steel is actually nice and glossy in hand. Another skimpy Kimchi release though. I'm sure the slips will be good but still a pass for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry