Passengers (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - Zoom - HMV
Price: £21.99 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (Zoom - Hmv)

Unboxing on HDN main page by cooey

Immagine.jpg

Immagine2.jpg Immagine3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A beauty :thumbs:
Hoping they keep this artwork and that title treatment which if de-bossed would be the icing on the cake.
Original poster art, or at least the lower half of one of them, is apparent on this steelbook front and the other clearly the inspiration for the insides

Love this colouring for this genre of steelbook (ID, ID4, STARGATE, ALIENS et al) and looking forward to this one too.

http://www.postmagazine.com/Publications/Post-Magazine/2016/December-1-2016/-i-Passengers-i-.aspx

Would be the perfect opportunity to make this the first U.K. steelbook containing the 4K disc, the 3D disc and the regular 2D with a 3 disc hub in the style of the new GHOSTBUSTERS steelbook.

Last edited:
Just got done watching this...i gotta tell ya, it was pretty bad and i really like me some J-Law & Pratt.

The plot was just too ridiculous. no chemistry between the two.

Again, just my opinion. curious to hear what others think once they've seen it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Norwichlad
I have to confess I read the synopsis before deciding that this film was not for me. Just a bit "creepy" for my liking. Won't say why as it would give away plot spoilers but I just knew I would be regretting plonking my arse in a cinema seat for this one.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bodhisattva