Passengers (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #73) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 699 CZK - (Standard) 1199 CZK - (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16707306_1269928626457444_355170867475902067_o.jpg

16601619_1265203990263241_6540436710656881969_o.jpg
film_23057_2.jpg film_23057_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Truly some of FilmArena's finest work. I wish they put this much effort into all of their releases. Every once in a while they release a gem and this is one of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Did you order direct or thru the group buy? If thru GB did you send payment for combined shipping & PM Karel? If you did he will send an email with a picture of the package when shipped. Hope you get yours soon!

Yea, I did the GB and paid a while back. I guess it just hasn't shipped yet....

Sorry, I much prefer the HD Zeta Lenti slip even though the FA slip looks nice. I didn't like this movie enough to warrant purchasing a premium steelbook though.

Hello,

If anyone could help me with something, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I bought all 3 of the exclusives released of this film. Zeta, FA and Kimchi lenti and usually I'm the kind of person who only buys one copy of any release. I've don't own a single one click in all the years that I've been collecting.

If anyone else on the board owns all 3 or is familiar with them, could you please give your opinion of the best of the 3 from 1-3? I really think 3 is just overkill and I'm thinking about selling one.

I don't love that Zeta has a loose lenti but the overall package is impressive. FA seems to me to be the next best, even if you don't like the transitional image over the steelbook, for me it kinda of at least sticks on and gives the appearance to the steel that it's not like every other steelbook because they are all the same design. The Kimchi is tricky because it's the only one I've never opened and if it's the consensus of even one or two people as the least impressive of the 3, then I wouldn't want to open it now when that would hurt my selling price for possibly no reason.

All I can rely on for the Kimchi are unboxing videos and judging from only that, I don't see what this version really gives me that I don't already have except not having the loose lenti on the front. The bonus disc doesn't seem to offer much at all and the goodies seem the least impressive. Would anyone else concur that if one of the versions had to go, the Kimchi would be the one? I feel maybe it was an impulse buy because it's also unlike me to not open my exclusives and I just put this one, still sealed, on the shelf.

Thanks in advance if anyone wants to chime in and if you're a USA member looking for this edition, please message me.

Hello,

If anyone could help me with something, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I bought all 3 of the exclusives released of this film. Zeta, FA and Kimchi lenti and usually I'm the kind of person who only buys one copy of any release. I've don't own a single one click in all the years that I've been collecting.

If anyone else on the board owns all 3 or is familiar with them, could you please give your opinion of the best of the 3 from 1-3? I really think 3 is just overkill and I'm thinking about selling one.

I don't love that Zeta has a loose lenti but the overall package is impressive. FA seems to me to be the next best, even if you don't like the transitional image over the steelbook, for me it kinda of at least sticks on and gives the appearance to the steel that it's not like every other steelbook because they are all the same design. The Kimchi is tricky because it's the only one I've never opened and if it's the consensus of even one or two people as the least impressive of the 3, then I wouldn't want to open it now when that would hurt my selling price for possibly no reason.

All I can rely on for the Kimchi are unboxing videos and judging from only that, I don't see what this version really gives me that I don't already have except not having the loose lenti on the front. The bonus disc doesn't seem to offer much at all and the goodies seem the least impressive. Would anyone else concur that if one of the versions had to go, the Kimchi would be the one? I feel maybe it was an impulse buy because it's also unlike me to not open my exclusives and I just put this one, still sealed, on the shelf.

Thanks in advance if anyone wants to chime in and if you're a USA member looking for this edition, please message me.

just a note - after being awake all night, love to read your passion for the art form / goodluck

Reactions: Veronica Mars