Passengers (Limited Edition) [Czech Republic]

Jan 14, 2017
Release date: May 17, 2017
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 539 CZK
Note: Bonus features Disc 2: A Journey To the Stars: The Making of Passengers. Now seemingly part of the new Postcards and Script Book boxset which lists a bonus disc.

IMG_7159.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically the same version I just got from Amazon Italy. The book is in English, the amaray case is in Italian, no slipcover, and the 3 art cards are all in English. The box itself is very thin cardboard and arrived crunched up pretty good on spines and bottom of box. Box is too hollow inside to hold up during shipping if you ask me. So buyer beware if FAC uses the same packaging as Italy does.

Basically the same version I just got from Amazon Italy.

Mine from Amazon Italy has just arrived too.

Need to be careful of the clear plastic stickers holding the J card.

The Limited Edition numbering sticker is on the front not the back.

This FAC one seemingly has the Journey to the Stars bonus disc.

The UK version of this boxset with Zavvi/Zoom/Amazon/HMV is 4K

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Basically the same version I just got from Amazon Italy. The book is in English, the amaray case is in Italian, no slipcover, and the 3 art cards are all in English. The box itself is very thin cardboard and arrived crunched up pretty good on spines and bottom of box. Box is too hollow inside to hold up during shipping if you ask me. So buyer beware if FAC uses the same packaging as Italy does.

Mine from Amazon Italy has just arrived too.

Need to be careful of the clear plastic stickers holding the J card.

The Limited Edition numbering sticker is on the front not the back.

This FAC one seemingly has the Journey to the Stars bonus disc.

The UK version of this boxset with Zavvi/Zoom/Amazon/HMV is 4K
Have you got any pics of this guys, I was thinking of ordering the 4K UK version but not if the box is poor quality.