Peninsula (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2, 2021
Purchase link: Nova Full Slip - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on August 4, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $36.9 (Quarter Slip)

Peninsula_FS_full shot.jpg

peninsula_FS_single shot.jpg
peninsula_lenti cards.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i was gonna order this, but im being more selective with my purchases because of limited real estate... will prolly just wait for it in Netflix lol

Oh, so they did move it into the sale. I ordered it together with Aviator and The Ninth Gate, but for the full price of $42.
Well, at least they shipped my order, 'cause they were saying all WinterSale orders would ship after New Years...

Both the fullslip and 1/4 slip are available on YesAsia at a cheaper price if you manage to qualify for free shipping.

Bought 1/4 slip there. Since VAT is already included i'll pay just 4€ extra fee when i get this in my country - by customs.
Nova has some strange price for shipping when i try to choose it there... Some crazy amount and i didn't saw anything regarding VAT included so then there's also that.
:thumbs:

Bought 1/4 slip there. Since VAT is already included i'll pay just 4€ extra fee when i get this in my country - by customs.
Nova has some strange price for shipping when i try to choose it there... Some crazy amount and i didn't saw anything regarding VAT included so then there's also that.
:thumbs:
You see the crazy shipping price $9,999,999 when your order items total weight exceeds k-packet limit. Just choose EMS and it will be back down to earth.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
This is back in the winter sale, for anyone who didn't know. Thankfully without the hiked rrp they applied last year! Not bad for a bit less than £26 shipped with a few others.

Only other notable steel addition to the sale is PIG, which I bloody knew I should have waited for :facepalm: :rofl:

Reactions: Lutzo
I saw it last night. I don't understand the hate or low scoring. I get it's not up to par with the original, but it's not really a direct sequel and it's still far better than most zombie films imo tbh.
I was actually rewatching the original as I tyoed that. I have the triple pack bluray. I might try to watch it soon.

Wanted this to be in the Winter Sale last year but it didn’t happen. So was eager to get it this sale but finally decided against it for good. Low ratings from both public and critics can’t be wrong. Besides I wasn’t even won over by Train to Busan.

Wanted this to be in the Winter Sale last year but it didn’t happen. So was eager to get it this sale but finally decided against it for good. Low ratings from both public and critics can’t be wrong. Besides I wasn’t even won over by Train to Busan.
It was in the winter sale last year, but before they jacked up the price to $60.

I love Train to Busan and was disappointed with Peninsula, but maybe I'll give it another go. Went with it this time in the sale cause I needed a 3rd item to make shipping worthwhile :whistle: