Pet Sematary (2019) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #14) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Lenti Full Slip - Combo - (Pre-order in September 28, 2019 - 14:30 Italy Time)
Price: €54.90 (Lenti Full Slip) - €129.90 (Combo)
Note: 2 variants. Lenti Full Slip 300 units - Combo 200 units. Include a 42 page booklet + 6 postcards + Special gift

Per @duckandrun post here: if 4K disc is confirmed for the steelbook release (90% it will be confirmed), they'll offer individual and combo with same numbers for collectors who want to keep a complete
collection for CMA line.

B3D5BB3A-B9F4-4199-A14F-F1381FB028D4.jpegCB85E242-B9C4-4AAF-ADBA-DABF5E428ECB.jpeg70376700_1656965307767627_7431919874655387648_o.jpg
70776821_1662174803913344_3898043864660836352_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to step in on Carlo's behalf here. His name is Carlo, not Carlos. FYI it is the exact same name as Carl or Charles in English, or Carlos in Spanish, but since he's neither Spanish nor English let's respect the Italian spelling. C-A-R-L-O, no S.

We know that the wait has been long but we can finally show you some shots of the complete Pet Sematary Collection Box that contains Pet Sematary 1989 CMA # 11 and Pet Sematary Remake CM # 14.
We still want to apologize for the unforgivable delay due to many unfavorable conditions.
We have done our best to keep high quality standard and offer something cool and exclusive!

Thanks to all the collectors who have kept their preorder allowing us to continue working on next titles of CMA line.

The box is temporarily out of catalog, but both single versions are available (latest copies)

I did actually receive my lenti this week. Overall it's a nice edition that I'm happy to own.

The slip is great with some spot gloss and embossing on the rear text (which is red rather than white as shown in the OP). Rear artwork also wraps around onto the spine, top and bottom.

The lenti is ok. The rear image of the cat could have been a bit sharper, but overall I'm happy with it.

The booklet is really nice, glossy with lots of great images. Art cards are nice too, printed postcard style. My only complaint about these however is that the art cards are smaller than the booklet and steel, and just come in a plastic resealable bag/wrap. The size difference caused a slight bend in the slip when shrinkwrapped tightly. Would have preferred a folder like many other premium retailers do. I believe the full slip (which is also on its way to me) has a folder for its extras so looking forward to seeing that in hand.

The steel is matte, obviously not a criticism of CM but I do recall seeing images of a glossy version. Possibly the US release?

Finally, the special gift was a candle, which partially melted on its journey. Some may appreciate it, but to me it's a slight disappointment after seeing the fantastic special gifts included with IT 1990, Alita etc. Can't really complain though as it's a bonus item.

So yeah, overall I'm happy but looking forward to receiving my full slip as I think it will be the winner of the two with that great slip artwork and extras folder.
20200603_143733.jpg

20200603_143828.jpg

20200603_143842.jpg

20200603_143849.jpg

I did actually receive my lenti this week. Overall it's a nice edition that I'm happy to own.

The slip is great with some spot gloss and embossing on the rear text (which is red rather than white as shown in the OP). Rear artwork also wraps around onto the spine, top and bottom.

The lenti is ok. The rear image of the cat could have been a bit sharper, but overall I'm happy with it.

The booklet is really nice, glossy with lots of great images. Art cards are nice too, printed postcard style. My only complaint about these however is that the art cards are smaller than the booklet and steel, and just come in a plastic resealable bag/wrap. The size difference caused a slight bend in the slip when shrinkwrapped tightly. Would have preferred a folder like many other premium retailers do. I believe the full slip (which is also on its way to me) has a folder for its extras so looking forward to seeing that in hand.

The steel is matte, obviously not a criticism of CM but I do recall seeing images of a glossy version. Possibly the US release?

Finally, the special gift was a candle, which partially melted on its journey. Some may appreciate it, but to me it's a slight disappointment after seeing the fantastic special gifts included with IT 1990, Alita etc. Can't really complain though as it's a bonus item.

So yeah, overall I'm happy but looking forward to receiving my full slip as I think it will be the winner of the two with that great slip artwork and extras folder.
View attachment 474157
View attachment 474158
View attachment 474159
View attachment 474160
WWA Steelbook UK and Czech Republic is gloss finish I would expect Italy release be the same
Steelbook gets fingerprints easily due to been gloss but can look as if it's matte at first glance
I have the FAC release same artwork as CM Lenti edition

Reactions: jasong and Gaz85
WWA Steelbook UK and Czech Republic is gloss finish I would expect Italy release be the same
Steelbook gets fingerprints easily due to been gloss but can look as if it's matte at first glance
I have the FAC release same artwork as CM Lenti edition

Thanks for the info. I might have to track down a copy of the UK release to swap out. Zavvi just recently sold out but hopefully it will come back in stock soon.

Thanks for the info. I might have to track down a copy of the UK release to swap out. Zavvi just recently sold out but hopefully it will come back in stock soon.
You sure the steelkbook in CM release is matte
Europe WWA steelbook is gloss finish
Italy steelbook was released in September 2019 the same steelbook is in CM release

Note can easily be mistaken for a matte finish if shrink wrapping on the steelbook is not removed
You can tell when a steelbook is gloss finish it gets fingerprints easily

You sure the steelkbook in CM release is matte
Europe WWA steelbook is gloss finish
Italy steelbook was released in September 2019 the same steelbook is in CM release

Note can easily be mistaken for a matte finish if shrink wrapping on the steelbook is not removed
You can tell when a steelbook is gloss finish it gets fingerprints easily

Actually you're right, it is glossy. The metallic fleck through the shrink wrap put me off. Apologies for the incorrect information.
20200606_213600.jpg

Reactions: paulboland
Very Nice should hold the 1989 CM Version as well as the new 2 remake versions perfectly. I like that there is no Title on the Back from the Original Art. Wish the light was brighter to see the Front Image Colors a little better but appreciate the shot of the boxes.
Do we know the order or have any clue of release date of any of of the CM releases? Pet Sematary Remake, Shining, Birds of Prey? Haven't heard anything about Joker or Batman/Batman Returns so I assume those are probably winter?