Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 200 or more

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
What did you buy last & post pics of collection!

Attachments

• vinyl-record.jpg
    vinyl-record.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,722
Last edited:
my small collection tucked away in several boxes. I do not have even players ATM. note : have about 45 - 50 7" singles that are not here in these pics.

(n)

20160407_175713.jpg

20160407_175726.jpg

20160407_175744.jpg

Would be really grateful if anybody might be able to pick me up in the UK Record Store Release Day of The Orb "Adventures beyond the ultraworld", PM if you can get me one. Cheers Dave

My record store is closing so they got 20 % discount on everything. Not much around anymore but found some great records:

LateNightTales: Jon Hopkins
LateNightTales: Nils Frahm
Black Milk - If there's Hell below - Instrumental LP - RSD 15 release

And from Saturn:
The Last Shadow Puppets - Everything you've come to expect - Limited Edition with Bonus 7"

image1.JPG

Very nice @dan8885 ! Looks great.

Btw, I got some pretty cool boxsets coming in this week. Can't wait to share the pics with you guys when they arrive. ;)

Reactions: dan8885
Sorry, no can do Daniel. :whistle::oohyeah: But I'm pretty f****** excited about them, haha!:cigar:

They're not movie related/soundtracks, they're music albums. :drool:

I thought so that they're music records and no Soundtracks. That's why I'm excited! Regular records are very rare here, most of the ninjas only interested in soundtracks.

Reactions: spass
I thought so that they're music records and no Soundtracks. That's why I'm excited! Regular records are very rare here, most of the ninjas only interested in soundtracks.

1 is a RSD 2016 release, the other 2 were released a few years back but that doesn't mean that the albums are from those years. :naughty::sing:

Damn :hurting::hurting::hurting:

So many great movies released in 1994 like FG, Shawshank, Pulp Fiction, Leon the Professional ....

I know! But you're still missing the one I'm talking about.

If I name one of the actors you'll guess it though. Ok, it's starring Woody Harrelson;) Now name the track and release. :naughty:

I know! But you're still missing the one I'm talking about.

If I name one of the actors you'll guess it though. Ok, it's starring Woody Harrelson;) Now name the track and release. :naughty:

To be honest I don't know which of the artists got a Boxset released on RSD. I'll go with Nine Inch Nails, second choice David Bowie since 50 % of the releases was from him :giggle:

Reactions: spass