Pig (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #41) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 26, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click A (Full Slip + Lenti + Quarter Slip) - One Click B (Full Slip + Lenti) (Pre-order on August 12, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip) - $108.97 (One Click A) - $74.98 (One Click B)
Note: Print run (Total print run = 3K, Domestic=1.5K, International=1.5K). Full Slip 1200 numbered copies - Lenti 1500 numbered copies - Quarter Slip not numbered
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click

PIG_FS_2.jpgPIC_LS_2.jpgPIG_QS_2.jpg

Last edited:
I also thought it was weird they chose those for the slips and thought it would be the other way round. I hope the lenti art becomes the full slip too. Would work much better for both

If a mistake was made, I think Nova would have already made a post on the social media. Maybe their first thought was to release them as they labeled the files, but they eventually changed their minds.
I too think FS and LS artworks should have been swapped but my hopes are sinking...

Reactions: Rady and Flloydo
Got correction email from Nova, unfortunately pics were named wrong, beautyshots are correct. Pity. Fullslip it is then.

I was surprised to see how many more people went for FS than the lenti on here TBH. Hope everyone is happy with the end result.

I was surprised to see how many more people went for FS than the lenti on here TBH. Hope everyone is happy with the end result.
I'm not, basically because, even though I knew it would have been a plain release (no finishing touches apart the gold foil), at least colours were darker in the beauty shots! I just hope they just flashed the hell out of it before taking the pictures...

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I'm not, basically because, even though I knew it would have been a plain release (no finishing touches apart the gold foil), at least colours were darker in the beauty shots! I just hope they just flashed the hell out of it before taking the pictures...
It does seem a bad expose situation..., hopefully..., can't imagine why they want to share these pix though ...

It does seem a bad expose situation..., hopefully..., can't imagine why they want to share these pix though ...
Novamedia posted a video on FB which I tried to link but it said it was unavailable... Anyway, colours were pretty much the same and I'm starting to worry it won't be different in hands...

Last edited:
idk, i like the full slip.. it has nice colors

better than hobo cage sniffing on dog poo imo
Nice colours? The only colour that sticks out is the p!ss yellow on the title and pig!

Nice colours! Rest looks dull af