Pig (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #41) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 26, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click A (Full Slip + Lenti + Quarter Slip) - One Click B (Full Slip + Lenti) (Pre-order on August 12, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $36.99 (Full Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti) - $33.99 (Quarter Slip) - $108.97 (One Click A) - $74.98 (One Click B)
Note: Print run (Total print run = 3K, Domestic=1.5K, International=1.5K). Full Slip 1200 numbered copies - Lenti 1500 numbered copies - Quarter Slip not numbered
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click

PIG_FS_2.jpgPIC_LS_2.jpgPIG_QS_2.jpg

Last edited:
That don’t matter. You literally have to put 10pm Korean to U.K. and it should tell you. Google should know it’s BST

Usually works fine. Always works that way for HKT too. (8pm HKT to UK etc)
I might be being dull, but the clock change would lead to it being an hour earlier, no? I don't know if korea have clock changes. That's the only reason i can think google would spit hour an hour difference.

Reactions: Flloydo
I might be being dull, but the clock change would lead to it being an hour earlier, no? I don't know if korea have clock changes. That's the only reason i can think google would spit hour an hour difference.
That’s true. But I always check incase I’m going mad

Usually 1pm on GMT

Lenti secured. Nice easy direct order. it'll probably end up in the WS, but meh. USD -> GBP rate sucksss hard atm though. Bit better than yesterday at least, about £42.50 shipped.

Dunno, just don't feel this release. Maybe down the road or even in the winter sale, but there is so much stuff coming out this fall, that the line has to be drawn somewhere

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Lenti secured. Nice easy direct order. it'll probably end up in the WS, but meh. USD -> GBP rate sucksss hard atm though. Bit better than yesterday at least, about £42.50 shipped.
Should use Revolut mate. Could of shaved £2.50 off that. I know it ain’t much but it all adds up. Plus nova are currently the cheapest premium retailer out there at the mo. When manta, weet and blufans are taking £60+ per single order (which is f**king ridiculous) it’s even better for the savings. Around the £3.50-£4 of saved from them. One clicks looking at £10+ savings

Should use Revolut mate. Could of shaved £2.50 off that. I know it ain’t much but it all adds up. Plus nova are currently the cheapest premium retailer out there at the mo. When manta, weet and blufans are taking £60+ per single order (which is f**king ridiculous) it’s even better for the savings. Around the £3.50-£4 of saved from them. One clicks looking at £10+ savings
Revolut? Haven't looked into it, may take a gander. I use my barclaycard rewards card, which has 0% foreign transaction fees and just uses the visa base rate for the purchase date. Assumed that was the cheapest way, save for actually buying USD on an exchange and hoarding the cash lol

Reactions: Flloydo
Revolut? Haven't looked into it, may take a gander. I use my barclaycard rewards card, which has 0% foreign transaction fees and just uses the visa base rate for the purchase date. Assumed that was the cheapest way, save for actually buying USD on an exchange and hoarding the cash lol
Oh ok that’s not bad then but yeah you can still shave a few quid off on every order. Like I said even more when it’s one clicks and bigger orders

I signed up to them, downloaded the app. They sent me a card (which I’ve never used) but you also get a digital card number and that’s what I use. Add the card number to PayPal Like normal and still go that route but change the currency so that you use the revolut exchange rate and bam done.

You just top up the revolut app before pre orders and then once done you can send the remains back to your account or keep it in the app for the next purchase. All depends what you prefer. Easy to use. You can keep track of their exchange rates on the app too.

Oh ok that’s not bad then but yeah you can still shave a few quid off on every order. Like I said even more when it’s one clicks and bigger orders

I signed up to them, downloaded the app. They sent me a card (which I’ve never used) but you also get a digital card number and that’s what I use. Add the card number to PayPal Like normal and still go that route but change the currency so that you use the revolut exchange rate and bam done.

You just top up the revolut app before pre orders and then once done you can send the remains back to your account or keep it in the app for the next purchase. All depends what you prefer. Easy to use. You can keep track of their exchange rates on the app too.
Unless I'm being really dumb, you essentially need to buy USD from them with GBP from your own debit/credt card, right? Then that USD sits in your revoult account ready to spend?

I'm confused how you've saved cash there, as the gbp to usd rate they're quoting is $1.2112, and the visa rate is today is $1.2179. Unless you've had USD sat in your account for a while, bought with a better rate?

Unless I'm being really dumb, you essentially need to buy USD from them with GBP from your own debit/credt card, right? Then that USD sits in your revoult account ready to spend?

I'm confused how you've saved cash there, as the gbp to usd rate they're quoting is $1.2112, and the visa rate is today is $1.2179. Unless you've had USD sat in your account for a while, bought with a better rate?

No not that. So for example I put £45 from my debit card into revolut on Tuesday. that still shows as £45 GBP in the rev app. Because conversion was showing me that $49.75 was £41.55 I knew it wouldn’t of gone over the £45. Like you said it’s constantly changing tho so you have to keep an eye on it however you can still top up the app 5 mins before pre order if you didn’t put enough in (it takes seconds to go from you bank to the Rev app)

Then today when purchasing I selected the Rev card number (I’ve automatically set it in PP to use revs currency conversion - I only use this card when buying in USD). The conversion came out for me at £41.08. That leaves the app once you make the payment and then whatever you have left you can transfer back to your bank within seconds and no charge. In this instance it was £3.92 I transferred back which is already in my normal bank account.

This is their current conversion rate. It’s always better through Rev however it usually costs about 2/3p more than they state on the conversion lol.

7CC0EF75-501A-4747-941B-3890F0AA57CE.jpeg

Also @samdavies i got the original message wrong. I thought i paid £40.08 hence why i said you could of shaved £2.50 off. But still saving £1.50 is better than nothing. And as I said the big difference in savings comes from bigger transactions. Especially with weet blufans and manta because they just cost so much more