Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 7th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
HMV
Zavvi.com
Price: £19.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £21.99 (Zavvi)

01.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in seeing this but I can't handle Adam sandler at times and that other idiot really puts me off.
Take it no 3D then

Reactions: Ricker
I agree about Sandler. Just don't get him!

There's a handful of films I enjoy him in. A few silly ones and a few more serious ones. Other than that he grinds on me. But he's not as bad as that other guy in this.
I really liked the pixels short a few years back but it looks like they have ruined it a bit lol

This is a pretty bad movie, i fell asleep half way through. In all fairness it might of got better i wouldn't know :LOL:
Will probably try to watch again sometime, interested to see what the final artwork will be.

Saw this yesterday....

...& yeah, definitely worthy of a pass. It's a shame- the action sequences featuring the old school video games were 1. really well done, and 2. entertaining as well.

But the thing that killed it for me was the characters, and the 'comedy' that just wasn't funny. Dinklages character was plain embarrassing- I know a Lannister always repays their debts, but what the hell did he do to have to do this??!

I think Futurama handled the idea waybetter :thumbs:

I will pass on this, Adam Sandler has just gotten worse and worse with every movie. I liked some of his early stuff

I never understood why people post "pass" or "crap movie don't need a steel". It would be a lot more easier to just ignore the threads of stuff you didn't like. It is a steelbook thread not a movie review thread.

The steelbook can easily look nice with the vibrant poster art that the film had.

I never understood why people post "pass" or "crap movie don't need a steel". It would be a lot more easier to just ignore the threads of stuff you didn't like. It is a steelbook thread not a movie review thread.

The steelbook can easily look nice with the vibrant poster art that the film had.
I think a view on a movie and the steelbook go hand in hand really. It's all part of the same product at the end of the day.

The trailer looks good but the reviews are terrible. Plus I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a Adam Sandler film. Think I'm going to take the risk anyway!

I can't remember the last Sandler movie to get a good review, critics over here have always hated him.
I liked his last movie (The Cobbler) so I'll buy this anyway, I am sure that I have worse films in my collection, I think I have Grown Ups somewhere :)

Reactions: luke98
For anybody interested Xtra-vision has the current best price - to my knowledge - of GBP 17.99 for this steelbook.

'Reign Over Me' :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' :thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98