Play.com steels...Ive got a few of those too :)

Apr 13, 2012
North East UK
Not a 'complete collection' but these are the ones I bought over the last year or two...There are a couple more Id like from the ones still available but overall Ive got all the ones Ive wanted.

IMG_0836_zpseb609673.jpg

IMG_0835_zps7b4c576e.jpg

IMG_0833_zps331657a5.jpg

IMG_0834_zps7a1b6f74.jpg

IMG_0837_zps722b7fd3.jpg

IMG_0838_zps266466ba.jpg

Before I had a Blu ray player, I bought a couple of Play's exclusive DVD steelbooks, so I thought Id include those too...
IMG_0832_zps83d0000b.jpg

That's a good collection, it makes a change to see steelbooks open rather than with shrinkwrap on them.

I have Lawless but haven't seen the debossing due to not opening it

Wow awesome collection!!

Cheers. Play for a brief time certainly did the business for steelbooks, its good to see zavvi taking on the role with some great looking steels released and more to come, but I do miss Plays releases...and lower prices! :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

That's a good collection, it makes a change to see steelbooks open rather than with shrinkwrap on them.

I have Lawless but haven't seen the debossing due to not opening it

Yup, I open them...cos I like to watch the films ;)

I do have a couple of duplicates still sealed and Battle Royale is sealed as I also have the arrow slipboxed edition and seen as the disks are the same there seemed little point opening both..