Pocahontas (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #23) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: September 15th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: Pocahontas
Notes: Limited to 4000 Copies.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10975851-1404387605-310893.jpg

10975851-1404387605-309839.jpg

10975851-1404387605-309789.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 428
Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty nice artwork, though it looks like somethings slightly off with the neck. Overall a nice cover, I like the close up with the bird in the background. It's going to be interesting to see how they do the embossing/debossing of the title border, especially with the logo overlapping the hair and her body

Pretty nice artwork, though it looks like somethings slightly off with the neck. Overall a nice cover, I like the close up with the bird in the background. It's going to be interesting to see how they do the embossing/debossing of the title border, especially with the logo overlapping the hair and her body

i thought that. maybe they should just deboss the title

Wow I love the art! I'm glad it's not like the amaray art. It seems more like animal skin than marble.
I only saw this a few months ago and really enjoyed it, a must buy.

I like the borders I wish they all had them, it kinda ties the collection together.

I love the look of this one, despite the movie being so so.
The faux leather detail and the tribal markings make it look pretty distinct.
Good job zavvi :thumbs:

When I saw the tiny art next to the thread title I immediately thought "wow that's horrible", but seeing it full size it's actually pretty amazing.

I have to admit the Zavvi Disney steelbooks are building up to a fine collection and they seem to be getting better and better as they go alone. Please let Snow White and Sleeping Beauty be among their next ones.....