Point Break (1991) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Shout Select) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: December 5, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price:
$33.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6561849_sd - 2023-10-02T223225.836.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE that art. Love it!

What are the chances this comes to the UK?

My favourite action film of the 90's.
The BEST action film of the 90's :D
I mean, Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves at their absolute pinnacle, well...Patrick undoubtedly, Keanu maybe a few years later after Speed and pre Matrix.
But still.
A perfect combo. Young, dumb and full of cum. :LOL:

Definitely need the steelbook. Don't get me wrong, I love that old Blu ray one, problem is, it's streaky matte, 1080p and super expensive.

I'd happily join a GB on this. :thanks:

Last edited:
i like it
gb please @apsmith21 :shy:

I LOVE that art. Love it!

What are the chances this comes to the UK?

My favourite action film of the 90's.
The BEST action film of the 90's :D
I mean, Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves at their absolute pinnacle, well...Patrick undoubtedly, Keanu maybe a few years later after Speed and pre Matrix.
But still.
A perfect combo. Young, dumb and full of cum. :LOL:

Definitely need the steelbook. Don't get me wrong, I love that old Blu ray one, problem is, it's streaky matte, 1080p and super expensive.

I'd happily join a GB on this. :thanks:

Group buy posted

Ofc once again steelbook gets crap POOP artwork which is of no surprise :)
Will just buy amaray, save debossing from BB as per usual and go for custom steelbook. :)

Reactions: crib79
Maybe for 25, but 34 is insanely overpriced for a 30 year old movie…then again, it is Best Buy and everythign there is insanely overpriced Compared to amazon, target, walmart, deep discount and well…every other US retailer.

Maybe for 25, but 34 is insanely overpriced for a 30 year old movie…then again, it is Best Buy and everythign there is insanely overpriced Compared to amazon, target, walmart, deep discount and well…every other US retailer.
I think this time it's Shout Factory price, their steelbooks, even 'catalog' releases are that high, compared to $22 Lionsgate ones, for example.

Reactions: Kizersouze
Oh, hang on.... I've just spotted the 2 crudely drawn pencil doodles hidden within the title. I take it all back :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20231003-102502.png