POLL & Indiana Jones Quadrilogy Online Only Collectors Edition (Blu-Ray) [UK]

What Indiana Jones Edition are you purchasing?

• Amazon.de Exclusive Steelbook with Zippo

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Amazon UK Online Edition

Votes: 94 74.0%
  • Amazon.fr Steelbook edition

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Media Markt Steelbook Edition

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Regular Amaray set from my country

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • None-not really a huge fan

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Not really sure yet

Votes: 93 73.2%

• Not really sure yet

Votes: 93 73.2%

• Not really sure yet

• Total voters

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
703e82873821caca62e9102852e6ae1d.jpg

[media=youtube]31MqNvpz3uI[/media]

HMV.com
Amazon.co.uk

Old Info -

Temporary cover:
91exirNWMIL__AA1500_.jpg

Video:
[media=youtube]ve7gZX46DsY[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
just had mine come from play.com and what a surprise its in a cardboard box with no inside packaging ffs ,
so the top of the case has a big bend in it were it was damaged in transit,
come on play sort it out i order a £9.99 steelbook and it gets sent in a box with foam packaging to protect it then order a box set for £60 and it gets sent in a box with no packaging,
am really pissed about this as its a present for someone on tuesday ,
Sorry to hear yours arrived damaged mate. I was also surprised by their packaging for this... was expecting them to at least put some form of padding in there, but instead it was left to just rattle around inside an over-sized box. Still, their efforts were better than HMV who packed my Bond set in a jiffy envelope. :twisted:

This is a stunning set. Probably one of the best I've seen. You can tell a lot of thought has gone into this one.

Standout is the diary of course. Even the digipack, which I'm not always a big fan of is beautiful.

Doesn't seem that limited judging by the 50K+ number on the film cell in the video I posted above.

Will wait until a 10% discount or greater discount is available to save a bit on this, as it's £60 at a few retailers.

This is a stunning set. Probably one of the best I've seen. You can tell a lot of thought has gone into this one.

Standout is the diary of course. Even the digipack, which I'm not always a big fan of is beautiful.

Doesn't seem that limited judging by the 50K+ number on the film cell in the video I posted above.

Will wait until a 10% discount or greater discount is available to save a bit on this, as it's £60 at a few retailers.

The film cell has been used for other promotions with the standard set, I think people in the USA got one when they purchased them from Best Buy.

If they made this real limited the price will rocket, but appears they made thousands but I'm still happy to have this in my collection.

I don't think they made thousands. The Back to the Future tin boxset was still available for a short while after it first came out.

Does Amazon package their parcels well? Quite new to using them, the Poll said Amazon Exclusive to assumed Play doesnt sell em lol its only ordered last friday and its "Dispatching Soon" woop woop

Arrived yesterday, DAMAGED!!! play can get hermes to pick it up, but I'm fuming with the crap packaging

same as m8 in a box with no packaging so it rattles around and the outside box had a big dent in it but hay ho order a £9.99 steelbook and it gets super packaging lol

Does Amazon package their parcels well? Quite new to using them, the Poll said Amazon Exclusive to assumed Play doesnt sell em lol its only ordered last friday and its "Dispatching Soon" woop woop

I got my Indy set in great condition sent by Play, but the Hermes guy delivered a book too, and that had come from Amazon. That unfortunately looked like it was in a game of kick the box as hard you can. It's luck of the draw as both companies use this shower of sh**e to deliver some of their parcels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultron
I got my Indy set in great condition sent by Play, but the Hermes guy delivered a book too, and that had come from Amazon. That unfortunately looked like it was in a game of kick the box as hard you can. It's luck of the draw as both companies use this shower of sh**e to deliver some of their parcels.

Cheers Dino I guess we shall find out soon enough I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed! BTW watching your review is what made me order it in the first place :scat:

Reactions: Dino Last
Ugh... Had this pre-ordered weeks ago through Tesco (only because of staff discount - was getting it for £52) but when I still hadn't received it today I checked my order history only to discover it was saying dispatch within 1 to 2 weeks. WTF?! No email, no apology, no warning - at least Amazon and Play have the decency to email you if an order has been delayed. Lesson learned, discount isn't always worth it.

My Amazon order hasn't even been dispatched yet, and no email or anything. They're usually quicker than this. But I'm not too bothered, as long as it's packaged well and arrives in perfect condition.

I've got a 10% code sent to me by Zavvi, so can get this for £54. Availability says a week, which I'm not too bothered about.

Can I trust them though with the packaging?