Post A Picture Of Your Funko POP! Collection or Latest Addition

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
HDN_POP.jpg

Show off your Funko Pop! Vinyl Collection!

- Share photos of your collection or most recent haul.
- It would be also great to know if you keep your Pop! Figures Sealed? Or set them Free?
- Feel free to add a list and # of your Collection too!

Last edited:
Few more for the Rick and Morty family :spoil:

These are starting to become a problem now :rofl::thumbs:

@Noodles Great job :notworthy: it looks brilliant mate:thumbs:

Would you do the same to other POPS?
Thanks mate. And absolutely! I actually meant to mention that in my IG post... so just give me a shout if you have a Pop you want doing and I'll be happy to discuss a price etc. :)

P.S. Got plenty of free time on my hands now so should hopefully get around to doing that giveaway graphic for you soon. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles
Thanks mate. And absolutely! I actually meant to mention that in my IG post... so just give me a shout if you have a Pop you want doing and I'll be happy to discuss a price etc. :)

P.S. Got plenty of free time on my hands now so should hopefully get around to doing that giveaway graphic for you soon. ;)
Great, I've got a particular one in mind that id love to have with this treatment :happy:

Nice one mate, no rush with the graphic but if you find you have the time that would be great of you :notworthy:

Anyway, mate, I hope your keeping well during all this madness :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Great, I've got a particular one in mind that id love to have with this treatment :happy:

Nice one mate, no rush with the graphic but if you find you have the time that would be great of you :notworthy:

Anyway, mate, I hope your keeping well during all this madness :thumbs:
Cool, just shoot me a message whenever you're ready bud.

All good here thanks mate. Hope you and yours are well too!

Reactions: Robles