Post Pics of Your Collector's Editions!

So far I only have a few photos of certain editions... most are stored away until I redecorate (which I've been meaning to do for years now). Here's what I can find on my computer...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blackopsd.jpg

acbn.jpg

kz3p.jpg

I paid full whack (£100) for the Killzone 3: Helghast Edition, only for it to drop to £40 on HMV a month or so later! Really nice edition though. :)

So far I only have a few photos of certain editions... most are stored away until I redecorate (which I've been meaning to do for years now). Here's what I can find on my computer...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blackopsd.jpg

acbn.jpg

kz3p.jpg

I paid full whack (£100) for the Killzone 3: Helghast Edition, only for it to drop to £40 on HMV a month or so later! Really nice edition though. :)

:drool:

Amazing collection, man! There's some definite beauties in there! I want that Uncharted 3 so bad. Want to trade for the North American one? ;)

No? I didn't think so (nor do I blame you). :p

Reactions: Noodles
:drool:

Amazing collection, man! There's some definite beauties in there! I want that Uncharted 3 so bad. Want to trade for the North American one? ;)

No? I didn't think so (nor do I blame you). :p
Thanks buddy. :)

Chuck in £100 with your Uncharted 3 edition and you have yourself a deal! :p

Great idea for a thread by the way. I look forward to seeing other people's collections. :D

Thanks buddy. :)

Chuck in £100 with your Uncharted 3 edition and you have yourself a deal! :p

Great idea for a thread by the way. I look forward to seeing other people's collections. :D

:hilarious:

£100? Pfft... that's pocket change.

And thanks, glad you like the thread! I thought it'd be cool to see some collections. I'll post mine as soon as I get the time! :)

:hilarious:

£100? Pfft... that's pocket change.

And thanks, glad you like the thread! I thought it'd be cool to see some collections. I'll post mine as soon as I get the time! :)
Those must be some fairly big gorilla trousers you're wearing then. :p

I look forward to it! :D

Assassin Creed Black Edition
23wl44j.jpg

Killzone 3: Helghast Edition
2utg8jb.jpg

Gears of War 3 Epic Edition
2z65tu9.jpg

Call of Duty Series Collection
fcjggw.jpg

Battlefield 3 & Battlefield: Russian Book
21oppio.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 00:05 PM ----------

a couple days will upload more photos
this is not all I have them a lot more

Last edited: