Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
PS5_Post-Void_steelbook.png

Shipping: Mid/End of September 2023
Price: £32.50 @ Super Rare Games
Limited to 750 copies.

Hell Pie also has a steelbook edition which i attest is awesome!!

Btw, I do believe both Post Void & Hell Pie will be embossed per normal with Super Rare

I think Hell Pie is only for Switch though. Haven't seen any steelbook mention with their PS5 release.
They do embossed designs for sure as Wavetale is another embossed steelbook they have. I kinda like it, on the fence if to order it and pay the extra taxes or if to wait in case it hits the UK market as well.

I think Hell Pie is only for Switch though. Haven't seen any steelbook mention with their PS5 release.
They do embossed designs for sure as Wavetale is another embossed steelbook they have. I kinda like it, on the fence if to order it and pay the extra taxes or if to wait in case it hits the UK market as well.
Interesting. I know they mentioned they were doing a PS5 edition of Hell Pie now for the 1st time too, but I thought they had mentioned steelbook but I could b wrong

I just skimmed a Enewsletter they sent me recently

Now the hard part, do I get it for the PS5 or Switch

They've started doing PS5 games now while all the previous Steelbooks I've gotten have been for the Switch

Damn. Decisions, decisions

As long as they don't go back and re-release the old games with PS5 Steelbooks...that would be a kick to the teeth.