Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 20, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): ¥ 5,017
ORDER: Amazon

810PPkGd4AL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that the 3D edition was not chosen for this release. But still a nice release package.

Edit - never mind, just saw the "other" edition with the Predator head.

Did anyone get this? I'm just wondering what all the books/booklets are. Also, are they in English or Japanese?

Thanks in advance.

Woohoo I got my post in before Cooey's!!!! Lol

I love the Die Hard set in this range

My wallet does not though

Reactions: cooey
This sets are pritty damn expensive...paying only for books full of japanise letters. It's cool...but its better to invest in some other edditions.

Has anyone bought this set and opened it? I'm pretty sure all the writing in the booklets is in Japanese. But are they all text or are there some nice pictures? I'm on the fence about getting this.

I know, but is it all text (like a copy of the script, etc.) or are there at least some nice pictures somewhere in the booklets?

Hunter in Japan :D

I realy like box sets, but in this case there is a little bit of dissapointment. There are japan letters and hard cover, and many additional stuff. But if you don't speak this language this books are useless in my opinion. It's nice to have one film from this edition, and i am a huge Predator fan. But i had more pleasure from German Steelbook of 3D Version, and i am not sure if i will by more sets from this edition. Robocop is tempting...we will see, everything depends from the price :cool:

More photos of every detail, as always on the blog.

Predator_Collectors_Limited_Box_Set_Japan_01.jpg

Predator_Collectors_Limited_Box_Set_Japan_04.jpg

Predator_Collectors_Limited_Box_Set_Japan_05.jpg

Predator_Collectors_Limited_Box_Set_Japan_19.jpg

I realy like box sets, but in this case there is a little bit of dissapointment. There are japan letters and hard cover, and many additional stuff. But if you don't speak this language this books are useless in my opinion. It's nice to have one film from this edition, and i am a huge Predator fan. But i had more pleasure from German Steelbook of 3D Version, and i am not sure if i will by more sets from this edition. Robocop is tempting...we will see, everything depends from the price :cool:

I can't read them, but just out of curiosity, what do all the booklets contain?

Reactions: TobinFrost

Is the artwork on the back the same as the front like the Robocop box?