Predators (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

This should be an improvement on all of the Steelbooks released for this movie to date. I say should but there is the possibility it will be much worse with some of the crap that gets served up by the likes of Fox.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Looking forward to this.

I actually enjoyed this for what it's worth.

I can abandon my current search for one of the original steelbooks I'd passed on now.
A lot of people rubbish predators and Predator 2, but I think they are great. The scene with Danny Trejo in the field was really creepy.

You’ll never beat the first one though!

A lot of people rubbish predators and Predator 2, but I think they are great. The scene with Danny Trejo in the field was really creepy.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that. It was creepy.

I actually haven't seen this since it came out and have been searching for a reasonably priced steelbook version to watch again.

I might just see if it's on Netflix now to tide me over until this comes out!

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that. It was creepy.

I actually haven't seen this since it came out and have been searching for a reasonably priced steelbook version to watch again.

I might just see if it's on Netflix now to tide me over until this comes out!
Makes me wanna watch it now!

I'm fine with Predators. Good but not great. Predator, however, is flaming garbage (despite the late, great Bill Paxton being in it).
P2 does everything a sequel should not do - eliminate everything that made the first one great.

I'm fine with Predators. Good but not great. Predator, however, is flaming garbage (despite the late, great Bill Paxton being in it).
P2 does everything a sequel should not do - eliminate everything that made the first one great.

With all due respect. You are wrong and I'm right. :LOL: Good movie ...

• Thanks
Reactions: fishcp2