USA
Release date: November 27, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

Prey Front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting on Amazon UK to go live

The Disney+ physical media releases Prey is the only release I want to purchase

The Mandalorian/Loki/Wandavision TV series I'm fine with just streaming those on Disney+ on my 4K TV

Aaaand of course it went live as I was sleeping and it's gone now. So pissed.

Oh well... see you whenever next year on ebay or something.

• Haha
Reactions: astycorax
60euro? Ouch. Is shipping like 20euro for you?
I clicked expedited because i prefer to see it before Christmas. Otherwise it'd be like 50 euros. Standard shipping 10+ days of wait and delivery via local post office. Don't want to risk it with this one.

I clicked expedited because i prefer to see it before Christmas. Otherwise it'd be like 50 euros. Standard shipping 10+ days of wait and delivery via local post office. Don't want to risk it with this one.
That's fair enough. Which country do you live in, if you don't mind me asking? I'd be quite surprised if this doesn't make it's way to at least some of amazon spain, Italy, france, germany etc.. so you may be able to get it much cheaper at some point.

Reactions: m4st4
That's fair enough. Which country do you live in, if you don't mind me asking? I'd be quite surprised if this doesn't make it's way to at least some of amazon spain, Italy, france, germany etc.. so you may be able to get it much cheaper at some point.
Yeah, right now it's that fomo vibe... I live in Croatia. Will switch to amazon.it or amazon.de if it comes up later, good idea, thank you!

I just want to support these D+ releases to help send a message. Next year it's Andor and hopefully Werewolf by Night. Would love to have those in my collection as well.