Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: June 27th, 2016
Purchase link: :amazon: Amazon.co.uk
Price: £12.99

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies - UK Bluray.jpg red case.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Hopefully you get it aswell! Do you have a region free player @bloodsnake007 or do you just swap out the discs, I think this will be region B locked. Most Lionsgate releases are unfortunatly.:(
@Sigill No :sorry:... but I should invest in getting a region free player. It only makes sense since I have so many DVD's and Blurays sitting on my shelves that look pretty but I can't play! :banghead: And to answer your question mate, yes, I do swap out the discs :thumbs:

Reactions: Sigill
@Sigill No :sorry:... but I should invest in getting a region free player. It only makes sense since I have so many DVD's and Blurays sitting on my shelves that look pretty but I can't play! :banghead: And to answer your question mate, yes, I do swap out the discs :thumbs:
It's the same for me Franky, I hate buying region locked discs but sometimes the packaging is so good I want the edition! I've been looking at getting a region free player but never get round to it, they are not cheap either.:grumpy: I just make sure I have a copy I can play so I feel justified in buying it! Lol!:D

I am really disappointed that this didn't get a steelbook as its actually really good