Primer + Upstream Color: Two Films by Shane Carruth (Blu-ray) (Arrow Films) [UK]

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Release date: February 22, 2021
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £18.00 (Arrow) - £17.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Region Free

5EAA4BBC-9435-43A6-A626-E7D74B863727.jpeg

"BIZARRE, BAFFLING AND BRAVE... I IMMEDIATELY FELT THE DESIRE TO WATCH IT AGAIN”—FILM REVIEW

By day, a small group of engineers work for a large corporation. By night, they conduct extracurricular experiments in their garage. While tweaking their latest project, they accidentally discover it has highly unexpected capabilities ... ones that may enable them to do and gain anything they conceive. Taking advantage of this opportunity is the first challenge they face. Dealing with the consequences could be their last.

“MIND-BLOWING... PLUNGES AUDIENCES INTO A REALM OF UNKNOWN PLEASURES.”—THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

A man and woman are drawn together, entangled in the lifecycle of an ageless organism. Identity becomes an illusion as they struggle to assemble the loose fragments of wrecked lives.

PRIMER SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Director’s Commentary – Cast & Crew Commentary
  • Theatrical Trailer
UPSTREAM COLOR SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Isolated Score Track
  • Teaser Trailers
  • Theatrical Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Lordpercy
Thanks for this, i hadn’t seen this release so it’s a must order for me. Upstream Color is one of my favourite films ever and I live Primer but only have it on dvd so great to be able to upgrade

Reactions: C.C. 95
It helps to watch with subtitles. At least I can follow the mumbo jumbo better when I am reading it.

I even watched the explanation videos on youtube, and I follow what they are trying to explain and at a certain point they lose me entirely :shipped:

Too much overlapping timelines and too many mentioning of hours and days, he goes back to that day, failsafe, and how one of the characters goes back in time even further (2 aarons) :banghead:

• Haha
Reactions: C.C. 95
I even watched the explanation videos on youtube, and I follow what they are trying to explain and at a certain point they lose me entirely :shipped:

Too much overlapping timelines and too many mentioning of hours and days, he goes back to that day, failsafe, and how one of the characters goes back in time even further (2 aarons) :banghead:
O.k. - and this is important....
DO NOT attempt to watch TENET! Your brain will explode! :LOL:
The logic pretzels in TENET makes PRIMER look like a Children's movie!

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
O.k. - and this is important....
DO NOT attempt to watch TENET! Your brain will explode! :LOL:
The logic pretzels in TENET makes PRIMER look like a Children's movie!

Thanks wasnt interested in Tenet so now I definitely have a reason to skip it. ;)