Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Starring: Amy Landecker, Henry G. Sanders, Sofia Black-D'Elia,

Directed By: Dean Israelite

Studio: Paramount Pictures

In the movie Project Almanac, originally entitled Welcome To Yesterday, featuring a cast of unknowns, a group of teens discover secret plans of a time machine, and construct one. However, things start to get out of control.

It was not a shock when on February 5, 2014 Paramount Pictures announced that Welcome To Yesterday was removed from its February 28, 2014 release date (and pushed it back one year to January 30, 2015) – since the studio never even created an official poster for the movie when it was entitled Welcome To Yesterday.
Project_Almanac_movie_poster-200x300.jpg

Reactions: Kuzco and kaw
started to see some trailers for this on TV. Seems to have a Chronicle feel to it.

Could be interesting as long as it is not a 'lost footage' movie, though I am worried about the PG rating...

@mllNY Ya, I'm a big fan of time travel movies (if they are done right) so I'm very curious if this will be any good or not.
There are many fantastic PG movies so rating doesn't scare me. Fingers crossed on this one.

I believe this is a "lost footage" movie.

They are a little annoying but I cannot judge the movie without seeing it first.