Prometheus 3D + Artbook Target Exclusive Mini GB

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
[CLOSED] Prometheus 3D + Artbook Target Exclusive Mini GB

Limit 2 copies per person.
Total limit of 5 people.

All Targets in my area are now sold out. I'm sorry but I will not be able to acquire any more copies.

Price of movie (as long as they allow me to price match Best Buy for 5+ copies. They are not price matching the coupon for me, I tried at two Targets already):
$27.45

Shipping for 1 copy:
USA: $4.50 (padded envelope, first class USPS with package tracking)
Worldwide: $14 (first class)

Total with Paypal fees:
USA: $33.25
Worldwide: $43.10

I wish I could get the coupon price matched but apparently the customer service folks at the Targets I went too read the whole ad and all said the same thing. Do not match competitor coupons.

1. irvine3008 x2 [Malaysia] (paid w/ shipping) Copies purchased SHIPPED Complete :)
2. jeremy1892 [USA] (paid w/ shipping) Copy purchased SHIPPED
3. Tbryson880 [USA] (paid w/shipping) Copy purchased SHIPPED
4. Dhiraj x2 [UK] (paid w/ shipping) Copies purchased SHIPPED Complete :)
5. Torrance [Italy] (paid w/ shipping) [USA] Copy purchased SHIPPED Complete :)
6. ASHGOON x2 [Australia] (paid w/ shipping) Copies purchased SHIPPED Complete :)

CLOSED

Despicable cell phone pics :)
prom1.jpg

prom2.jpg

Last edited:
Alright Cyber my favorite go to person. If possible I'd like to get in on this. No Target within driving distance that I can go to after work. Maybe you can help me out.

THANKSSS

Reactions: CyberAthlete
I'll try to get you a copy Dhiraj. Don't pay for shipping for these two yet. I'll see how much more it will add to shipping with the Avengers box set. Just pay for the 2 movies for now, will let you know how much additional shipping it'll be.

Total for two movies: $57.70

Thanks!

I can try Torrance. How many copies? And you have my Paypal right? Send the payment I'll try to get some tomorrow if they're not sold out. I'll call them first thing in the morning.

Reactions: Torrance
Shipped 3 copies out. All those with double copies will ship them out Tuesday (my apologies) as I couldn't find the right sized boxes for those at the store.

Dhiraj I Pm'd you for the additional shipping costs

Last edited:
Reactions: Torrance